“All Expectations met at this Hard Rock Cafe”

Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta
Reserve with Chope
Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #81 of 8,993 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: USD 6 - USD 23
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Welcome to the official TripAdvisor page of Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta! It's for everyone who loves great food, cool people, & incredible music. Keep on rockin!
Reviewed 29 August 2017

We are fans of Hard Rock and it's a bit of a tradition for us. The last meal of our vacation is always at a Hard Rock Cafe, if the location has one.

Luckily for us, Jakarta has a cafe is located at the Pacific Place Mall, which was a convenient taxi ride from our hotel.

The cafe is the usual Hard Rock venue with all our favourites on the menu - signature burgers, fajitas and mac-n-cheese plus local beer on draft. The service was great and also the staff.

The shop had all the usual Hard Rock Merchandise too.

Agaverus, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2017

Dear 123TT,

thabk you so much for becoming a fan of Hard Rock Cafe. and glad that you enjoyed our service too. really appreciate your positive review. hope to see again soon at Hard Rock Cafe....you Rock!!!

Reviewed 27 August 2017

The Hard Rock Café in Jakarta is located by Pacific Mall.

Inside the café, are the usual rock and roll memorabilia.

I visited the shop and found a good range of Hard Rock items to buy. The ceiling had an interesting décor feature.

I must mention Daniel Satria – the shop assistant, who helped me out with my shopping. He is a very friendly and cheerful young man and I appreciated his help very much.

The prices are comparable to other Hard Rock Café merchandise around the world.

Agaverus, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2017

Dear Mazmannan,

thank you very much for your visit. Glad that you enjoy your time with us. I will tell Daniel for his good assistance to you and find the merchandise you looking for. hope to see you again soon

Regards,

Reviewed 26 August 2017 via mobile

I'm hard rock lovers and really love hard rock. I always come to the hard rock almost every month and and for hard rock cafe jakarta they have different service with the other hard rock. The service very excellent and also the staff. Manda and Sella assist me as well. They know what i need and cares about anything especially for the guests.
Keep on Rockin Guys!!!!

Agaverus, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Dear Ade S,

thank you for becoming our regular customer. your positive review will make all our staff, especially Manda and Sosa, happy that their effort been recognized and appreciated. we hope to see you again soon and let us deliver you another hardrockin' service.

regards

Reviewed 15 August 2017

Good drinks! Yummy Mac n Cheese n fries. Only veg burger available in Jkt that too Quinoa patty, except that it was a bit too salty.

Review collected in partnership with www.chope.co
Agaverus, General Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2017

Hi Trupster,

greeting from Hard Rock Cafe Jakarta. Hope you enjoy your time during your visit. I will pass the message regarding our Quinoa burger to the Chef to ensure the kitchen team produce it following the basic recipe.

Regards,

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Well, it's quiet surprising !
I have been in 100 Hard Rock Cafe around the world and it's the first time i had a poor experience ..

The venue is nice ... we arrived en seat at the bar ... we was like maximum 20 guests for 10 staffs ! Music was too Low and the light just nice until then change the lightning and it became too bright ...

I asked for nachos ( what I tried in all counties) wine and ginger beer .. ginger beer no have ! Ok so can I have a bourbon old fashioned ?
Yes but only Jim beam and black label ! Lol
Ok ! The cocktail was good ... wine ok but the nachos the worse I had in my whole life ! Tasteless ! Super dry !
We told to the lady at the bar ... she said we can had cheese but u have to pay !
Ok fine ! It s Not eatable by the way so had cheese please !
Nachos came back they cover the cream with the cheese and this time was not eatable at all !
Service was Super poor ! Hard rock is well known to pay attention to costumers ! But obviously not in Jakarta .
All to busy to chat and texting !the few costumers around us complained too about the service ....
So we went to potato head ... u guys should go there and learn ! They know what is hospitality ....

We came back for the live band !
Which is according to the staff ! All of them were partying because it was a staff bday !
No one at the bar ! I could have taken the Float and nobody would have noticed it !
Crazy !
I run bars in Asia and I opened 2 hard rock cafes ... if I was the manager there I would be very worried ! It s Not acceptable ....
no wonder why Super loco and potato head are packed !