All reviews sky garden kuningan area nice room kota kasablanka breakfast buffet menu ideal location walking distance nice hotel top floor mini mart local food business center business trip shopping mall stayed for nights star hotel microwave
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Finally! after explore some places in indonesia. there you go, my very first review that i want so bad to write.
i stayed at room 208 for 1 night, we stayed here because we want to attend a dinner in a 5* hotel nearby.
when i entered the room, it was clean and tidy and i checked the mini bar there were 2 snacks (snickers & a chocolate bar i forgot the name) and 1 pulpy orange and i forgot another 2, the room was complete with a microwafe & hair dryer, overall the room was great. but what makes it terrible was the service from FDA / reception (i regret i forget his name, the one who incharge on march 5th 2017 morning shift ) & room attendant . when i checked out, the FDA asked me do i consume any snacks from the mini bar? i said no we dont. then he checked again to the room att, and the room att / mini bar attendant insist and said that i consumed some snacks. i said, we ONLY ordered some food from the room service BUT we dont consume any snacks from the mini bar, i told them to check back their checklist. but they are insist that the room att / minibar att, already refill up my mini bar before i check in. i said there were only 2 snacks at my mini bar and some drinks!!!! but the FDA said "yasudah yasudah karena Ibu bilang tidak konsumsi kami berikan ini sebagai complimentary" in his annoying body language & expression (like sarcastic) how dare you to said you gave it as a complimentary when we dont take any one of snacks!!! he did the wrong checklist, but the FDA instist that i took some from their minibar?!! i really dont like the way he handle this kind of things!!! HEY! im a hotelier anyway, i know how to do the right things when i stay at a hotel, but this is more than terrible service ever!
i left my long skirt at my room and the room attendant brought it to me like disgusted, he brought it (unfolded) and not in a proper way AND WITHOUT A MANNER in front of another guests. from all of above, i felt so embrassed & insulted! SO MUCH!!!! how can you do this to your guest!?!
hope this would never happen again!
TO THE MANAGEMENT, PLEASE NOTE IT !!! AND CHECK WHO’S INCHARGE AT MORNING SHIFT ON MARCH 5TH 2017!!! ( IF THE GENERAL MANAGER CARE ABOUT THEIR GUEST’S SATISFACTION!!)
i can not attach any photo, but you can check from your system on March 5th 2017 i booked through Agoda, under my name ( Faradilla Amalia )

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
hengkyl, General Manager at Rasuna Icon Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2018

Dear Ms/Mrs. Faradila A,

Thank you for staying with us and I regret that your experience was not smooth and I am deeply sorry for that.
I can guarantee you that this is not the norm of service standards our hotel is known for. We always strive to ensure our guests feel comfortable and satisfied.
We have taken necessary action with our front desk and housekeeping department head to try and avoid this from happening in the future. I hope this matter will not deter you from coming back to our hotel in the near future.
Thank you.

Best regard,

Reviewed 19 December 2017

The rate is unstable and unpredictable now..
It changed drastically in seconds, so make sure to show the fix rate for the room and customers will not get surprised with it. But for the hotel, room, check in and check out, overall it's easy and good.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hengkyl, General Manager at Rasuna Icon Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 20 December 2017

Dear 984minimi,
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for taking the time to write and post your comments in Trip Advisor about our hotel.

Highly appreciate your feedback in regards to our room, check-in check-out process and clean room.

Our rate, specially from online travel , that hotel rate is dynamic rate.
We waiting for your next visit.
Thank you.

Reviewed 14 December 2017

It was a good place to stay at, I stayed there for two nights, considering the price which is reasonable, it was a good experience. Probably sometime not getting the channel to work properly but it is still a good place to stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Mr.Izwan686,
It is always a pleasure to hear from our happy guest. Thank you very much for your warm compliments and I will definitely share your kind words with the team as recognition for their devotion to service excellence.
We will up grade our channel to work properly.
We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back so.

Reviewed 9 December 2017

Good hotel for business or family short trip, Clean room, friendly staff, the restaurant and food are good, no swimming pool, the location near business dustrict but sometimes will be heavy traffic in office hour to get there.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hengkyl, General Manager at Rasuna Icon Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear Mr. Dwigowob,
Thank you so much for your in-depth review of our hotel. We were extremely glad to read that you are enjoying your stay here. Your compliments will definitely be passed on to the Staffs.

Your positive feedback about our breakfast buffet just heightened the spirits of my F&B colleagues again! We have had many compliments for our breakfast buffet after improving on the spread, I am so happy to hear that this has been so well-received!

Thank you and I hope to see you on your next visit!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay in our hotel and post it in Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I have been here three times. Excellent breakfast. close to all offices, malls and monuments. Clean and quite big rooms. I like also because I feel at home . I suggest this hotel also because Staff can suggest the best solution for the tourist.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
hengkyl, General Manager at Rasuna Icon Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Dear Mr. Jacopo,

Thank you for being with us , is great to know that we are still being your choice of accommodation for so long.

Appreciate for your nice comments about our room, staff hospitality, tasty breakfast and perfect location.

Please do not hesitate to share your thoughts and feedback with us at any time.

We thank you once again for your support and for your valued feedback.

Warmest regards,