All reviews sky garden kuningan area nice room kota kasablanka breakfast buffet menu ideal location walking distance nice hotel top floor mini mart complete amenities local food business center comfy bed business trip shopping mall stayed for nights
Reviewed 11 February 2017

as the title says, definitely my go to place when i am in Indonesia... rooms are clean and quite, well maintained, friendly staff... love the views of the surrounding city, close to everything i need.. always feel welcome when i am there...

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
hengkyl, General Manager at Rasuna Icon Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2017

Dear Mr.Tattoosbydark,
Thank you for your nice comment about our hotel at Tripadvisor.We are always upgrade our service in room , staff and other facilities for guest satisfied.
We are waiting for your welcoming again to our hotel in the next future.

Best Regard's

Wiwi

Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Nice boutique hotel to stay and hang out, especially at the Rooftop Sky Garden Cafe. Location is very close to business districts and shopping centre. Rooms are cosy and clean. All the staff also very helpful.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
hengkyl, General Manager at Rasuna Icon Jakarta, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2017

Dear Mr. Vincent,
Thank you for your nice comments about our location, stylish and well designed hotel.
We are happy to know that we have met your requirements in regards to room accommodation. Thank you for your compliments for our staff. I am sure they will be delighted reading this. We hope that you will be back to visit us again.

Reviewed 3 February 2017

My room was dirty and full of incects, bad smells, mod inside!!! I met centipede and big cockroach. I tried to cancel reservation, but receptionist rejected. I used to downgrade my room and stay 1 night in smaller one, but a little bit cleaner. Next morning I've check out and now waiting for refund for the 2nd day.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 January 2017

I've stayed here for 2 night and I think this is a nice place
the room was cozy and clean and also a great location too
not to far from the Ambassador Mall and Kuningan City, i think i will choose this place next time i came to Jakarta

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple

Dear Mr.DgIpul,
Thank you so much for your in-depth review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. We were happy to read that you are enjoying your stay here.
We hope that you will be back to visit us again.
See you next time.

Reviewed 13 December 2016

Stayed here for a period of 12 days in November 2016 - staff at the front counter were superb and spoke perfect English. They were helpful and very polite. The hotel was conveniently located near several shopping malls in walking distance. The room was cleaned to an immaculate standard and the rooftop restaurant had a great array of food. Will definitely look this place up the next time I am in Jakarta.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Asiatravel.com

Dear Mr. Nicholasv98785

Thank you for your nice comments about our location and
I am happy to know that we have met your requirements in regards to room accommodation. Thank you for your compliments for our staff. I am sure they will be delighted reading this. We hope that you will be back to visit us again.