“hotel and mall”

HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Kelapa Gading Jakarta
Ranked #42 of 465 Hotels in Jakarta
“hotel and mall”
Reviewed 10 May 2012 via mobile

friendly service, mall is just on next door, very convenient, either for meal or shopping. room is great. try it and feel it, but hardly to get a ro especially peek season.

• Stayed May 2012
HarrisKG, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Kelapa Gading Jakarta, responded to this review, 16 May 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for having staying with us and for taking the time to share your comments.
We are indeed very pleased to read that you had a great experience in our hotel on your recent stay in Jakarta.
Please be sure that your review has been highly appreciated by the all team and that we will remain focus in order to improve our services, and committed to always positively surprise you.

We are really looking forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Harrisly Yours,
Jean-Pierre Serfaty

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (74)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bengaluru, India
Reviewed 7 May 2012

Hi, I had a chance to visit Jakarta, Indonesia. I stayed in hotel Harris in Kalapa gading. It was a great experience during my entire stay. Hotel staff is very efficient, polite, well mannered, Courteous & experienced in their duties. Hotel is good, clean & provide all world class facilities like gym, swimming pool, sauna of course 24hrs net surfing. Food provided in hotel is of international level with lot of varieties of local indonessian, Japanese & western. The stay is this Hotel is really VALUE for MONEY. I appreciate the efforts of my instructors in gym Renno, Faqih, Rozak for encouraging & guiding me for my daily workouts. I thanks all the staff members & management for all services provided to their customers.

Atul Singhal, India
Room no 1810

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
HarrisKG, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Kelapa Gading Jakarta, responded to this review, 9 May 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

We thank you very much for having staying with us while being in Jakarta and for writing a wonderful review about our Hotel.
We are indeed extremely pleased to read that you really enjoyed your stay, that our product, services have exceeded your expectation, and that you have received a real value for money.

It is also a true pleasure to read that our gym instructors have looked after you in a very professional way during your workouts, and, dear Sir, please be sure that your comments have been shared and highly appreciated by the whole team.

Once again, thank you very much,
And we are really looking forward to welcoming you very soon.

Harrisly yours,
General Manager.
Pretoria, South Africa
Reviewed 23 April 2012

I had to stay in this Hotel for one night because the Ibis Arcadia was full and one of my suppliers is nearby. I had never been to a Harris Hotel before but because of the great reviews and location, thought I would give it a try. The service at the reception was exemplary and the room was big, new, clean with a wall to wall window with some great views. I slept like a baby in the large comfortable bed. The Hotel is attached to the Kelapa Gading Mall - with some great restaurants, I ate at a vietnamese restaurant, the food was quite good, warning though it gets very full on Sundays. I really enjoyed my stay and had I not left some luggage at the Ibis might very well have defected to this Hotel for the remainder of my stay. This is not the hotel to stay at if you want to go shopping at Plaza Indonesia or Semanggi or thereabouts (depending on traffic, of which there is always too much in Jakarta, you are looking at a taxi fare of around 75 - 100k to these areas) but I like Kelapa Gading - there is something fresh about this area. I might very well give this Hotel another try when I am next in Jakarta and can highly recommend it.

Room Tip: There is a good gym in the Hotel
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank libica
HarrisKG, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Kelapa Gading Jakarta, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Dear valued Guest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for taking the time to write this wonderful review.
We are delighted to read that you gave us a chance to welcome you in our hotel, and that we have been able to convert the try!
It is as well a real pleasure to read such an enthusiastic review about our hotel, its surroundings and our staffs service and behaviour.
Please, be sure that your comments have been shared and highly appreciated by the whole team, and in order, to see you again sleeping like a baby,
we are, indeed, looking forward to welcoming you very soon on your next trip to Jakarta.

Harrisly Yours.
Uithoorn, Netherlands
Reviewed 11 April 2012

I spent a total of 4 nights at the Harris Hotel in Kelapa Gading and I have to say that I'm glad I decided to give this hotel a try. From the moment I walked in everything went extremely smooth and everyone was so helpful. I'd like to give a big compliment to the entire staff, from housekeeping to the restaurant and reception. I'd also like to mention one staffmember in particular; Imelda from reception was extremely helpful during my stay, she made it so much easier for me. Definitely recommended!

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank Jonathan N
HarrisKG, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Kelapa Gading Jakarta, responded to this review, 12 April 2012
Dear valued Guest,

We indeed thank you very much for having staying with and for the time you spent writing this wonderful review.
" The Harris staff makes it feel like home" is the best comment that we could receive from our Guests!!

Again thank you very much, and we are looking forward welcoming you very soon.

Harrisly Yours.
malaysia
Reviewed 6 April 2012

- next to kelapa gading mall hence one won't get bored & get hungry. Hotel has decent
cafe/restaurant anyway
- very bright & friendly staff & always with a smile!
- rooms were clean & adequate
- internet in room was via cable whilst in common area was wifi. Good speed on most
ocassion.
- decent size gym & pool
- hotel is located in north west area so choosing the right location for your reasons of stay is
essential in order to avoid mind-numbing traffic snarls
- would definitely return again

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank wisenick
HarrisKG, General Manager at HARRIS Hotel & Conventions Kelapa Gading Jakarta, responded to this review, 10 April 2012
Dear Valued Guests,

First of all, we thank you for staying with us while being in Jakarta and we are very pleased to read that you had a good experience in our hotel.

We thank you for the time you took to write this review as our Guests' opinions are the most precious source of information. It gives us a clear vision of what our Customers are expecting.

We understand that the strategic location of the hotel next to the Kelapa Gading shopping Mall has been essential to you.

Be sure that your review has been warmly welcome by our whole team and that we stay focus to consistently improve our services.

Looking forward to welcoming you again very soon and staying at your disposal for further assistance you may need,

Harrisly Yours,