“My first try with Pokinometry”

Pokinometry Poke Bowl
Ranked #1,897 of 9,066 Restaurants in Jakarta
Price range: USD 40,000 - USD 80,000
Description: At Pokinometry, we believe eating healthy does not have to be boring. With discipline, we strive to provide only the best and freshest ingredients to our beloved customers. Together with our experienced chefs, we keep developing new creative menu, combining ingredients that can fit everyone’s palette. As the pioneer of Poke Bowl and Salad in Indonesia, we promise to give the best quality and the best service.
Reviewed 6 August 2018 via mobile

Their salmon and tuna are so fresh!!! I’m in love with their special mayo sauce.. It’s a trendy way to have healthy food!! Will defs come back!! Pricewise is good too, friendly with our pocket

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

First time I tried poke bowl was in Los Angeles and a year ago this place opened in Jakarta (PIK avenue mall). Tried this cuisine and it was just as yummy as I tried back then. Now they have opened 2 more stores in Kota Kasablanka and Gandaria City. The other salad resto is more expensive than Pokinometry making me go to Pokinometry more often (only Rp 55k a bowl) with fresh tuna cubes.

My favourite dish is Aloha Hawaii for salad bowl topped with salmon cubes. You can also customize your own bowl and select only your favourites vegetables and toppings.

If you can't eat raw you can request them to aburi your tuna/salmon. They also serve brown rice and japanese rice if you are looking for something more filling.

If you are not a fan of Poke Bowl, they also serve "not so poke" menu which are: mentai cool (my favourite bowl of rice topped with melted cheese + salmon on top), teriyaki, salted egg fish and rice (also my fave), and salmon balls.

If you are looking for something more instagrammable, you can order your salad or rice in a pineapple instead of bowl. This menu comes with pineapple juice. They only use the pineapple shell as a bowl.

Their drinks menu also very healthy and fresh. I really love their avocado juice, carrot juice, pineapple juice, and cucumber juice.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 26 June 2018

I totally recommend this place to everyone who loves poke bowl, or looking for a healthy food option.

+ delicious ( most importantly) yummy :)
+ healthy ( all natural, fresh)
+ affordable ( totally worth the price)
+ comfortable ( clean and tidy)
+ GOJEK - able (YASSSSSS)
+ friendly staffs

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I visit Pokinometry with my daughter. The food is sashimi rice bowl with variants of healthy optional side dish. Both of us choose the 'make yourself bowl' in which we can select our own type of rice, sashimi fish, side dish, and sauce. I had half brown rice, half salad, salmon sashimi, edamame, cherry tomato, and seaweed. My daughter had rice, salmon sashimi, corn, seaweed and wasabi. Both tastes so good..we are near to licked the bowl! The place is small though, so not covenience for hangout, but more the place for a quick and healthy meals.

Date of visit: March 2018