“Having a great time here!”
Review of Plumeria Lounge

Plumeria Lounge
Ranked #11 of 8,648 Restaurants in Jakarta
Description: Spend a great day and night at our Plumeria Lounge and Bar that features live entertainment and sport channel on weekends or bring a larger group together and let our team plan a wonderful event.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Have a good time here during earth hour
This place so comfy and cozy, and also suitable for any meetings
They also have a professional bartender here, so you can order many choices of mocktail and cocktail
Besides, they also serve foods and I love the pizza, you should try it!
I will visit this place again to have meeting with my colleagues

GMKemayoran, General Manager at Plumeria Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Dear David S,

Thank you for your positive comments about Plumeria Lounge Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed with us. It's something our team takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again in nearest future. Feel Welcome.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Good taste of cappuccino and nice view. With friendly bartender, thanks to ko cius and thank you for the kindness pak emus.

GMKemayoran, General Manager at Plumeria Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear meisari s,

Thank you for your positive comments about Plumeria Lounge. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed with us. It's something our team takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again in nearest future. Feel Welcome.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

I came here on saturday and feel like the music is great and the lounge food and drink is great. The serves pak emus is helping us so much. Very recommended. Will definitely come here again every saturday.

GMKemayoran, General Manager at Plumeria Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Dear Derrick J,

Thank you for your positive comments about Plumeria Lounge and Bar. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed with us. It's something our team takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. We hope you will visit us again in nearest future. Feel Welcome.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

This is a nice and spacious hotel lounge / bar / pub. Whilst one is greeted with a warm welcome by the restaurant manager, the service is as inattentive as it can get. The waiters are not paraticularly knowledgable either. The food is good but lukewarm when it arrives.

GMKemayoran, General Manager at Plumeria Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear SusanneMunich,

Thank you for your rating & feedback regarding your stay at the Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I am sure that this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services.
I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Nice lounge with good music every saturday night and the food is very good anf the ambience very nice and thanks mr. emus for your service

GMKemayoran, General Manager at Plumeria Lounge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Dear Richie C,

Thank you very much for your comments regarding Grand Mercure Jakarta Kemayoran. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed a comfortable stay with us. I will share your comments with all staff. Thank you again for sharing your experience, and I hope your next visit will be as pleasant as the previous one.