“Perfect tropical getaway!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Bellav168
“Perfect tropical getaway!”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Maybe one of best spots in Bali to stay over! The food was amazing, tha staff was so friendly and the dogs where the most perfect company that made our stay even better! I loved the decor, every detail was well planned. Also, the place is quiet, so defintley for a person who wants to get a well rest and eveything out of their holiday!

I can recommend to anyone Own Villa, I will for sure come back again!

1 Nov 2016
Dear Bella,

Thank you so much for your great review and kind words.
It was a pleasure to have you with us and we are very happy you had a relaxing time at Own Villa !

We wish you all the best in life and look forward to seeing you here again soon.

Lewis B
“An idyllic villa for total relaxation”
Reviewed 6 October 2016 for a stay in June 2016

After visiting Own Villa for two weeks, I came away wondering if I could ever find somewhere better. For those 14 days, the portrayal of luxury was everywhere I looked. I was particularly overwhelmed by the staff's kind nature and flawless attention to detail. I've stayed in many 5 star hotels, but never have I experienced the care and consideration that Own Villa provided during my stay.
The overall villa is a blissful setting for relaxation, catching the warmth of the sun all day, before eventually setting behind the trees, lighting the sky with a deep orange haze. The rooms themselves were a cocoon of paradise, with a feeling of total privacy. There was always food and drink available throughout the day, but the real treats came during meal times, when the chef, who was nothing short of exemplary, would prepare a feast of food that is typical of the Bali culture.
I'd also like to share my admiration for the Villa's build and design. Everything you see was built by hand, using nothing but natural resources. It kept me in touch with what Bali is all about, their wonderful traditions and the cherishing of their land.

I'm usually not one for writing reviews, but as the experience of Own Villa has left such a lasting impression on me, with its beautiful setting and passionate service, I felt it was fair that I returned this compliment.

If you are planning a 2 week stay, or even a 2 day stay, I'm sure like me, you will experience an incredibly magical time at the Own Villa.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
1 Nov 2016
Dear Lewis,

Wow, what a wonderful feedback! Thank you so much, we are truly grateful for your detailed description of your feelings. We are glad you grasped the essence of Own Villa and let yourself lose into the Bali atmosphere.

We look forward to seeing you soon again and offering you another magic experience! We wish you all the best in life.

Shaima A
“Great and loveley”
Reviewed 3 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

We were group of girls, so we took the 4 villas. It was great. Service was incredable. The location was good too. It's 10 mintutes by car to Seminyak.
The staff was amazing and helpful. They would do whatever to make you stay comfortable.
We asked for female driver and the provides us with great one. We also asked for yoga trainer and we enjoyed the classes every morning.
The Chef cooking was great too. You can ask him to cook anything for you.
The spaces in the villa are very convenient specially if you have kids, they can play around safely.
The value comparing to the services and place is fair.

5 Oct 2016
Dear Shaima,

Thank you so much for your fantastic review. It was a real pleasure having you with us and we are so happy you had a great time at Own Villa !

We wish you all the best in life and look forward to seeing you here again very soon.

Alija2000
“Most amazing place and experience!”
Reviewed 5 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We stayed 10 days at Ownvilla with our two teenagers. It was certainly one of the most amazing place we had the chance to stay at. Beautiful and creative set-up, architecture and rooms, fantastic staff, gorgeous swimming pool and garden, amazing breakfasts, lunches and dinners from nicest Chef (Made) and a very zen/peaceful atmosphere all along. It's so nice that we just felt like staying there all day long. A real paradise on earth!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
7 Aug 2016
Dearest guests,

We thank you so much for your wonderful review.

It was a real pleasure having you with us and we are so happy you had an amazing time at Own Villa.

We wish you all the best in life and look forward to seeing you here again very soon !

Valeriya...
“Branch of paradise”
Reviewed 14 March 2016 for a stay in September 2014
person found this review helpful

Own Villa is a place which is truly unique.
Moreover, I have to admit I was really close to staying inside all day, every day rather than going around the island. Don't take me wrong. Normally I love to travel, to see new people, old buildings, local rituals and so on. However, the first time(and so far the only one) in my life I just did not want to leave the territory. Somehow, all my expectations from Bali got embodied in the atmosphere of the Villa. I was eating delicious food. I was surrounded by beautiful views. I was enjoying spacious, aesthetic interiors. I had a feeling the Villa is not just a place to stay while visiting Bali, but rather an actual part of Bali culture, the one that is worth visiting.

I have been in many different countries, stayed in various hotels/bungalows/apartments/villas, but never came across a place like this.

With my best wishes to the owners of this small branch of paradise.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 18-24
7 Aug 2016
Dear Valeriya,

We thank you so much for your lovely very personal review.

We are so happy you grasped the atmosphere of Bali here at Own Villa and we look forward to have you staying with us again soon !

Wishing you all the best for your life,

The Own Villa Team
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing