“Beautiful fresh food”

Cuisines: Indonesian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Some of the tastiest Indonesian food we've had in Bali so far. Lovely service and atmosphere in a great location.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

me and my husband came here for dinner. The restaurant is veru beautiful, surrounded by gardens and you can choose to sit at a proper table or at a low table with cushions. I loved my chicken nasi goreng, very tasty and flavorful. My husband had the crispy duck and it was more bone than meat. desserts are very good as well. a very nice traditional restaurant in ubud

Reviewed 19 January 2018 via mobile

Came back to ubud for a 30 day break onJanuary 6th we eat out every day , tonight we came cafe wayan. I had Thai chicken curry
It arrived within 10 minutes smallest portion ever also,small rice cheap chicken neck , my complaint was given to the polite
Waiter who smiled .we'll never eat here again

Reviewed 24 October 2017 via mobile

The staff were nice and the food was good. Toilets were clean and the staff were attentive. If you want a taxi phoned they will contact locals that they know who will over charge you, but in £ or $ it isn't a great deal of money and worth it if you just want to get back home! Plus if you reject the initial price they will drop it.

Reviewed 24 September 2017

You can wander into this fabulous restaurant just off the main street with beutiful gardens and the best food. Eat at a differnet table in a different part of the wonderful garden meander down to the cooking schoo ( which you need bookings for)

Been to Cafe Wayan? Share your experiences!