“Amazing sunset view but that's about it”

Waeni's Sunset View Bungalows/restaurant
Ranked #2,176 of 7,139 Restaurants in Bali
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Is gelegen op een kaap met uitzicht in westelijke richting op de Gunung Agung en baai. Uitstekende keuken en vriendelijke bediening. Pick-up service.
Reviewed 6 April 2018

You won't find a better hillside location in Bunutan to watch the sun set over Mt Agung, but that's about it. Avoid the arak cocktails – gave me a massive headache and my companion said the G&Ts were nothing to shout home about. The view makes up for it though.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

I am in Amed for 4 days and we plan dinner on wallking on coast.We try very fresh tuna on gril.Season is on, but Agung stop turistics to Bali.

Reviewed 30 January 2018 via mobile

I’m staying about 2 km away from here and pass it most nights after my little
Scoot around Amed.
Ok so it’s technically out of season here but don’t let that put you off. The view as the sun sets or as the Elecrtical Storms come in have to be seen from the awesome bar/ restaurant

A comprehensive menu with reasonable prices and a great story to make you want o to back

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

First you come for the view, then you try the food and that'd why you want to come back! Also good service, and I recommend the mango margarita. Definitely worth the steep walk.

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

The food was so delicious and the owner, Made Sani, was very nice and professional. We had the grilled fish dishes and they were perfect after a long day of snorkeling in the Amed underwater temple. I think the chef was resourceful and may be a bit of a genius for example, They were low on avocados for guacamole and they made an appetizer that had a little avocado and a whole lot of other vegis, like an avocado salsa, so creative and yummy! We loved it so much we went back two nights in a row, I think that is enough of a testimony.