TASHI CHOETA BOUTIQUE HOTEL(Lhasa)(Great Value!)
USD 43
USD 170
Shangri-La.com
USD 75
USD 76
USD 49
USD 186
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 263/night.

USD 153
USD 146
  • Restaurant
USD 48
USD 41
Priceline
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 46/night.

USD 63
USD 58
USD 61
USD 58
Trip.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstibetan styleold towntibetan hotelmodern comfortsmueslihot waterbutter teafixtures and fittingsunique decorhighly recommend this beautiful hotelfellow guestsbeautiful roof gardenjokhang templeboutique hotelbring earplugsspace heaterspeak fluent english
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We stayed at hotel around the corner from Shambala, but came over many times for a meal. Food and hospitality was top notch. A favorite from my trip to Tibet. I wish I knew there rooms, it has to be a great place to stay as well.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 July 2017

We were initially staying in Shambhala Palace when we went to Lhasa, Tibet just 2 weeks ago. Shambhala Palace was also great but the problem is there is an ongoing construction beside it and the workers are working till 3 am! We were annoyed and even the hotel manager went up to them and requested them to stop working. But they continued. We decided not to come back in that hotel after Everest but the manager offered to transfer us to House of Shambhala. It is also very beautiful, authentic Tibetan rooms and design. Very clean. There were some issues on the bathroom drainage but they fixed it asap. The staff on both branches are so nice and helpful. We got lost going back to the hotel one late night and we asked the taxi driver to call the hotel. One of the staffs picked us up where the taxi driver left us - so helpful of them . I would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting in Tibet .

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2017

I am a trip advisor in based in Lhasa, Tibet. Many of our travelers love to stay in this hotel and I was wondered why the travelers go there. Finally I decided to go there and found out that, it has the best location, best services and also the food is excellent there. They rooms are designed with such a way that you will fall in love to stay an over night there. It is the best local Tibetan owned hotel in Lhasa.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank ExploreTibetKalsang
Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights in total and it feeled like a home away from home. The hotel is situated in the old Bankhor center which makes it easy to visit the highlights of Lhasa by foot. The staff is very friendly and helpful. They took extra care of my girlfriend when she got sick. The restaurant is very nice and offers great food. The different rooftoparea's are nice to get used to the altitude. The rooms are very big with good hot shower.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 June 2017

When my friend and I first stepped into the room we were given, we were struck by how pretty it was! It was clean, comfortable and totally cosy! There were lots of cushions on the sofa sets, kettle, bathroom slippers, bathrobes, hairdryer etc. Basically, it has everything that helps you feel right at home! In fact, the cheerful greetings from the staff at the reception when we entered the place told us to treat it like home! Food at the restaurant was awesome! I have enjoyed the lentil with garlic and ginger, sauteed mushroom with a bit of spice and my favourite yak noodle soup. At one time, I was not feeling well, the staff members (especially Ngawang and Nyendak) made sure I was taken care of and brought me what I needed. The boss was very nice too and refused to charge me for the bowl of plain porridge as I was sick. I was really touched! Thanks again for everything and I would stay here again anytime!

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends