“Take out”

Ranked #770 of 11,598 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Kowloon City District
Neighbourhood: Kowloon City District
Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

I like her bakery, 蛋撻,蛋糕,呵呵,plenty variety to choose from. Tips, 周潤發 apparently her frequent customer, may be he will appear on your side while you are checking out.

Reviewed 23 December 2016

2 types I recommend Portuguese (pastry style) .true very good egg tart but unless you have time to spare or staying in the area not worth the journey however if you do want to try them bus no.1 from star ferry or Nathan road will take you straight there alight carpenter road stop,they cost 7 dollars each

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

After walking miles through many side and back streets in search of this elusive cake shop, I was disappointed with the widely praised Egg tarts. The pastry is amazing but the filling was a little underwhelming, while my wife enjoyed the little yellow tart I was left wanting something a little sweeter.

I would no discourage anybody from searching out this cake shop which is in a small little corner shop in Kowloon city, I would say take a taxi because the walk is not worth the prize.

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

Local bakery please don't expect any service by the end of the day you wouldn't be tipping them anyway. Love the egg tart, pineapple bun !!!

Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

We went to Hoover due to the excellent reviews however when we got there the service was terrible. The lady was rude. It was far from MTR and it was just not worth it. The egg tarts had a funny aftertaste and overall we were just not happy with any deserts. I would rather go back to where we previously had desert. We tried egg tarts, pineapple buns, peanut and mango mochi. Disappointed