“Rude staff + poor quality cocktails ”

CE LA VI Club Lounge & SkyBar
Ranked #24 of 88 Nightlife in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: At CE LA VI, the Pursuit of Pleasure ascends to dizzying heights. Whether you're looking for a deck party or the perfect setting for an epic celebration, CE LA VI Club Lounge and SkyBar becomes a playground where anything is possible with its breathtaking views and seductive beats by international and resident DJs.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Food available for purchase
Reviewed 8 November 2018 via mobile

Drinks charged at a premium yet taste horrible, offered feedback to manager who completely dismissed it.
Customers made to feel like a burden.
Much better roof top experiences available in HK elsewhere

All reviews
in 2 reviews
"skyscrapers"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 18 October 2018

We went there on Friday night for the drinks. It was full despite you need to pay equivalent of USD25 per person which includes free drink from limited menu. Drinks were average, even the one we ordered later. Prices are high. View is mostly to the neighbourhood buildings, you can get just a glimpse of the bay. Music was fine. This place is nothing special.

Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

Wanted to try this ´hip’ place and especially the roof top , we went there 5pm, well the roof top it’s small, nothing special, limited view , no special decoration , very basic and looks a bit old , the cocktails are tasty and pricy , nothing bad but not attractive to my eyes

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I've never been to Ce La Vie in Hong Kong and my husband and I were just walking around when I realized I made a note of a rooftop bar in the same street. It was Ce La Vie. My husband has been there before, but I haven't so we decided to go up. It was nice, breezy and the view is good too. Drinks were good too, I'd definitely recommend it. Good vibe.

Date of experience: September 2018
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2018 via mobile

We visited here near close and it was still busy, good atmosphere with music and people chatting. Overall good vibes. Service was very efficient and they had a system in place compared to the other ce la vi that we visited in Singapore a few days before this one in HK.

Overall, a much better experience than the Singapore Ce La Vi, it is over priced and there are better places for a view but for it being located in central HK it is a nice place to visit.

Date of experience: July 2018