“The Best Thai I've Eaten”

Nara Thai Resturant
Ranked #621 of 11,598 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: USD 20 - USD 25
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

Ive eaten a lot of Thai Food, one of my favourite cuisines, and the Nara Thai has now taken the No.1 spot.

My wife and I enjoyed two entrees and two mains, two rice with 4 beers and the bill came to HKD625.

The food was full of the most amazing flavours, the portions just right and the beer icy cold. We sat outside in the humid evening and the atmosphere was full of laughter and chatter.

If you don't like noisy, this is not the place for you. But if you love a great atmosphere, flavoursome food at a reasonable price then I highly recommend the Nara Thai.

Reviewed 18 June 2017

The restaurant indoor area is small but the outdoor area is large. It is a good place for drinking beer and have Thai food at evening. The restaurant serves many types of beer.

The price is reasonable.

Since there are a lot of smokers have meals at outdoor, you need to prepare for yourselves of smokes around you. In summer, you need to prepare for hot weather.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Although the food was good, we felt a little rushed and squashed. You did not get a lot for your money, although as I said the food that we had was good. The servers forgot our drinks buy one get one free and we had to keep asking for the free one, I feel that is you don't want your patrons to take advantage of your offers don't do them, in the end we were quite embarrassed having to keep asking. Don't think we will go again.

1  Thank tornadio
Reviewed 4 May 2017

Ideal for a beer and meal in the evening. We had been at the Hong Kong 7s all day so just wanted a quick meal and a beer or two. This was ideal, very good food and pleasant surroundings

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Expensive like most of Hong Kong but filling and damn good. I had the pad Thai, which would have been superb if it had red pepper season/paste but oh well. It's Hong Kong not Thailand. The mango and black sticky rice with ice cream was different but good. Also enjoyed the peach tequila drink. All of this came out to 265hkd. I'm sure I'll go back before I dip up outta here. Service can be iffy but it's okay when it's less crowded. Otherwise, good luck getting a server to acknowledge you. Ask for the WiFi code.