“Lovely”

Price range: USD 20 - USD 25
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: Tsim Sha Tsui
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Although the food was good, we felt a little rushed and squashed. You did not get a lot for your money, although as I said the food that we had was good. The servers forgot our drinks buy one get one free and we had to keep asking for the free one, I feel that is you don't want your patrons to take advantage of your offers don't do them, in the end we were quite embarrassed having to keep asking. Don't think we will go again.

1  Thank tornadio

Reviewed 4 May 2017

Ideal for a beer and meal in the evening. We had been at the Hong Kong 7s all day so just wanted a quick meal and a beer or two. This was ideal, very good food and pleasant surroundings

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

Expensive like most of Hong Kong but filling and damn good. I had the pad Thai, which would have been superb if it had red pepper season/paste but oh well. It's Hong Kong not Thailand. The mango and black sticky rice with ice cream was different but good. Also enjoyed the peach tequila drink. All of this came out to 265hkd. I'm sure I'll go back before I dip up outta here. Service can be iffy but it's okay when it's less crowded. Otherwise, good luck getting a server to acknowledge you. Ask for the WiFi code.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

This ordinary looking place is actually very nice....
I've been here a few times. I went there for dinner a couple of days ago. I had Ichiban frozen beer (the head is frozen like icy crush). I had Deboned chicken feet salad with hot and sour dressing. Sounds odd but was very nice. I also had Grilled beef with crispy fried garlic and some Grilled cuttlefish.
On earlier trips I've had some other dishes, Raw prawns with chilli dressing, Assorted skewers with eel, Ox togue etc.
They even have flavoured frozen beer. They add flavouring before freezing the head. This time the flavours didn't seem too nice but on earlier visits I've tried their Sakura and the Honey lemon flavours. Nice.
It's nice to sit outdoors in the open courtyard when the weather is nice.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

We had a fantastic group linch here on Feb 27 and 7 of us shared a number of dishes, My favorite was the soft shell crab but everything was great. Try the lime soda as well.The location is wonderful and the service was excellent. Highly recommend.