“Absolutely Amazing Service!”

Ranked #66 of 75 Quick Bites in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Mong Kok
Neighbourhood: Mong Kok
Reviewed 27 March 2018

I wouldn't normally rate a random chain coffee shop... but the service we received here at the Starbucks at Langham Place... was the best we've come across in our travels - we're frequent Starbucks-ers internationally.

From the welcome, to taking our order, to making our order, and then adding a small 'complimentary' item to our order post-haste, the team on the morning of 19th March 2018 was, hands down, the best.
I did try and remember this one guy's name, but have somehow forgotten - tall, glasses, and an accent - you made our day. You said I was 'cheery' but your reciprocated happiness in an otherwise quite mediocre morning was fantastic.
This is the type of service that ALL cafe's, coffee shops, etc, need.

Coffee: tasted as expected
Location: central to going out for the day
Service: amazing

Date of visit: March 2018

Reviewed 19 October 2017

Why get Starbucks (large American chain) whilst in Hong Kong? Starbuck coffee (for me) is seriously bad (weak, and with little knowledge of how to truly make coffee).

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 8 October 2017

There's nothing to write home about. I like to experience the local places. This is just like being in New York. What i love about it though I can always get my mugs as souvenirs!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Starbucks; nothing much else to say. Consistent quality and consistent occupancy. Almost never had the opportunity to sit here, because every seat was taken ;)

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Well, first time trying sbux in HK. Nice staff, nice coffee. But maybe you should try come in no holidays, very crowded. For 1 hours the queue still continues.

Date of visit: October 2017

Been to Starbucks (Langham Place)? Share your experiences!