“My favorite lunch spot”

Goccia Ristorante e Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Central
Description: Cutting edge style and "dare to be different" attitude has established Goccia as a thriving restaurant that offers largest selection of Campaigns and sparkling wines by the glass, variety of DJ music and a fabulous Italian seafood menu by Italian Chef Fabrizio Napolitian.Goccia has an exciting & unconventional environment that is hip and unique at the bar level and inviting at the restaurant - upstairs and unusual feature on hong kong.I/F offers seafood-focused Italian fares. G/F offers extensive selection of Champagnes and sparkling wines by the glass and a variety of live DJ music.
Reviewed 21 August 2013

I am a big fan of Goccia set lunch and I will tell you why! I often go upstairs to the restaurant when I have business lunches and the food is good, the presentation is nice and the price is good value. Their Italian Chef is really friendly too. Every other day you can find me at the bar area as they have a cheaper version with starter, pizza and dessert. Let me tell you, I am Italian and their pizza is one of the top 3 in HK!

Reviewed 1 August 2013

If you love Italian cuisine, Goccia's the place for you. I have eaten there many times, and have never been disappointed. The atmosphere is "very refined". I often travel and eat alone, but I never feel lonely at Goccia. A superb restaurant!

Reviewed 15 June 2013

The decoration of the restaurant is very unique, luxurious but in a very tasteful way. The staff is extremely attentive to the need of the staff. They are not too pushy and very helpful. The quality of the ingredients, the portions make the dishes delicious. We had starters, 2 mains, wine and camomile tea, and it was not overpriced.

Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Strongly recommend it. Authentic italian food in the heart of lainkwai Fung. Improve the attention on the customers. Great bar as well

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We were a group of friends (some Australian, some Chinese) looking for western food around the Soho area in Hong Kong. We simply stumbled across Goccia, read the menu and decided we'd eat there. It wasn't cheap by Hong Kong standards but we had one of the best meals ever. We thought it might be a Chinese version of Italian but it was the genuine article. We were a party of 7, starting with Italian bread with olive oil and balsamic. Three of us had the Baked Sea Bream and the others had the mixed seafood platters. The meals were good portions and cooked to perfection. We drank Chianti Classico - very nice. Desserts were delightful and innovative (Lavender mousse for one person). Complimentary limoncello to finish. Service and ambience second to none! Next time in Hong Kong I'm eating there.