“Very good italian in hk. Improve the service”
Review of Goccia Ristorante e Bar - CLOSED

Goccia Ristorante e Bar
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Cutting edge style and "dare to be different" attitude has established Goccia as a thriving restaurant that offers largest selection of Campaigns and sparkling wines by the glass, variety of DJ music and a fabulous Italian seafood menu by Italian Chef Fabrizio Napolitian.Goccia has an exciting & unconventional environment that is hip and unique at the bar level and inviting at the restaurant - upstairs and unusual feature on hong kong.I/F offers seafood-focused Italian fares. G/F offers extensive selection of Champagnes and sparkling wines by the glass and a variety of live DJ music.
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Strongly recommend it. Authentic italian food in the heart of lainkwai Fung. Improve the attention on the customers. Great bar as well

Reviewed 30 May 2013

We were a group of friends (some Australian, some Chinese) looking for western food around the Soho area in Hong Kong. We simply stumbled across Goccia, read the menu and decided we'd eat there. It wasn't cheap by Hong Kong standards but we had one of the best meals ever. We thought it might be a Chinese version of Italian but it was the genuine article. We were a party of 7, starting with Italian bread with olive oil and balsamic. Three of us had the Baked Sea Bream and the others had the mixed seafood platters. The meals were good portions and cooked to perfection. We drank Chianti Classico - very nice. Desserts were delightful and innovative (Lavender mousse for one person). Complimentary limoncello to finish. Service and ambience second to none! Next time in Hong Kong I'm eating there.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

I moved to HK a few months ago and very quickly people told me about Goccia. It sounded like a place where people would meet up for drinks: before dinner, after dinner, to meet people and network. I now go there really often and can’t start a night out without gathering with my friends there for a nice glass of wine or a cocktail. Their DJ are always really good and dj nights are so much fun there.”

Reviewed 22 April 2013

The smell that greeted us at the entrance was gorgeous, especially on a warm day. The salad was an excellent starter, as was the main course of fish. The waiters were super friendly and attentive, and the atmosphere was great.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

This fabulous restaurant looks like a normal bar outside, which opens up to the street being
crowded by lots of people enjoying their drinks in the evenings.
However if you take the stairs to second floor, and especially if you manage to book a table to the
terrace like we did, you're close to a heavenly experience. My firend knew this place before hand
recommended it to us, so I was sure that we would enjoy.
The chef himself to our table to ask our preferencies and possible allergies.
Actually we did not even open the menus, though everything was agreed with him.
As a starter we had a small selection of italian appertizers - beautiful.
The chef suggested as a main course beef fillet cubes, he had managed to get this time,
said it was very good. Good ? Frankly I have to say now that it was one of the best meat
dishes I have ever enjoyed in my life. It was simple - just meat cubes as that, but so
delicious that you could die for that.
Nice Italian wines added to this and the view to Hong Kong in the night - you need to try this
if you are around.
Many thanks for a lovely experience!