“A wonderful experience in hongkong”
other travellers have booked this property
1-FREE Airport pick-up if you would opt to book for a minimum of 6-night stay!
Living area with sofa (bed) to accommodate additional guests Living Room with 60'inch Apple TV
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
1-FREE Airport pick-up if you would opt to book for a minimum of 6-night stay!
Living area with sofa (bed) to accommodate additional guests
Living Room with 60'inch Apple TV
Little Balcony to enjoy a glass of wine in the evening!
Harmony of dining and living area
60'inch Apple TV plus Speaker
Living area with sofa bed
Dining table with open view to the ocean
Master Bedroom with ensuite bathroom
beautiful and lovely bedroom
a home like an orchid - beautiful and special
2 of 4 bedrooms with king sized bed - open view and blind out curtains
Our motto: Attention to details!
Well-designed Living Room
Fully-equipped kitchen
Washing Machine
wine glasses for special occassion
all kitchen utensils you might look for to prepare a full meal
Nepresso Machine with Capsules!
3 out of 4 bedrooms with open view!
2nd bathroom ensuite with the 3rd bedroom
3 of 4 bedrooms with a king-size bed
Attention to details!
4th bedroom with bunk bed!
Hangers are provided
1 of 3 bathrooms is shared
All equipped bathrooms with hot shower, sink toilet and storage.
Our motto: Attention to details!
Very clean rest room with hot and cold shower
Bathroom with hot and cold shower,sink and toiletries
toiletries like shampoo and soap will be provided
Stay on Kowloon side to see the beauty of Hong Kong!
Visit the Tian Tan buddha temple
Famous Clock Tower - just 10'walk
Nearest Mall!
The nearest MTR which is just 2 minutes away by a walk!
Visit the famous Disneyland! Our driver can get you there
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
NikitaDhi...
New Delhi, India
“Pls Keep in Mind the Following before Booking”
Reviewed 28 March 2016 for a stay in March 2016
people found this review helpful

It is an extremely small apartment - actually only 900 sqft for 4 bedrooms. Please keep in mind the following before booking :

- Room Sizes - Barely fit queen size bed and literally nothing else - no space to keep luggage - in 2 rooms bed stuck to one of the walls - that how small the rooms are.
- Bathrooms - 2 of them so tiny (ard 3/6 ft) if you sit on the pot your knees could touch the door
- Mattresses - extremely uncomfortable - we all could not sleep properly for all 4 days
- Sea view - very very far off - not really a view

Honestly, all the above was not the only disappointing part, the most disappointing part was the way our disappointment was handled. We were 7 people with my parents and uncle aunt who were extremely uncomfortable in the apartment so I kept requesting for a refund so we could move into an hotel. Must have spoken to Tina around 15 times - to only realise - she is not the owner of the apartment and has never even seen it and manages the property from a back office in Philippines. She had clearly mentioned multiple times that the apartment was big and comfortable for 7 people...which it definitely was not.

The owner finally wrote back after 2 days refusing to even refund our money for the balance 2 day so we could live comfortably somewhere else.

I was not as shocked at the size of the apartment and super uncomfortable beds as we were of the the way our disappointment was handled. Why would anyone want unhappy guest staying in their apartment.

Please be careful

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
7 Apr 2016
Dear Nikita,

Thank you for your feedback- I appreciate it! As an owner you can never stop learning and improving services and accommodations.

Me, my wife Tina and my Hong Kong team were standby almost 24/7 to make you feel as comfortable as possible. You put a lil smile on my face when I read that you weren't able to sleep... when my guest manager wanted to meet you in the morning you were still sleeping..

Please dear guests - the apartment received an official Certificate from the platform TripAdvisor which states - EXCELLENT! Visited by TripAdvisor. You can easily find it integrated in my listing.
Even the photos were taken by an official TripAdvisor photographer . Why should the platform officially confirm that the apartment is authentic if it wouldn't be the case?

I completely agree that apartments are much bigger in your homeland India.... but Hong Kong is a very small Island with limited space for 9 Mio people living there. We just don't have more space.

My wife Tina and I lived in our apartment for more than 2 years before we moved back to Germany. Both of us know the apartment by heart but - I understand- we were used to Hong Kong sized apartments and your family put a lot of pressure on you as they expected something comparable to their homes in India. It was a very stressful situation for you and I would have wished to do more than offering a discount and airport transfers.

I am still waiting for TripAdvisors feedback to remove this unfair feedback. Being certificated by the platform itself - there cannot be more proof that the apartment is exactly like it is on the photos.
Tillie05
Appin, Australia
“Location”
Reviewed 3 December 2015 for a stay in November 2015
people found this review helpful

This apartment is in the perfect location, it's an easy walk to the night and ladies markets. Just half a block to the Welcome supermarket, around the corner to the Yau Mai Te train station, and 7 eleven. Nathan road is a myriad of stores and restaurants , with the bus out the front of the building you can travel with easy access. I stayed here last week with my husband 2 of my sisters and 2 of my female cousins. We enjoyed being able to make our own meals and the washing machine was very convenient.
Now with this being a great apartment you wonder why I rate it only with an average rating.
The bedrooms were tiny, and the beds were extremely uncomfortable,and the bathrooms very small indeed. There was no room to place our luggage and the apartment was way to small for 6 adults.
We managed to have an enjoyable stay but the photos flatter the apartment they make it look so big and it gives you the wrong impression. We're it really is very small.
At first we were so excited with this style of accommodation , but when you break down the cost it was more expensive than a hotel considering we paid in US Dollars
For what reason I do not know and the property is really not large enough for 6 let alone 9 as they advertised.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked least: Beds and size of property
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
5 Dec 2015
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback - we only can improve our services based on our guests wishes and thoughts.

You are right - location is amazing, the interior of the apartment is outstanding and I can easily share your opinion regarding the limited space of the apartment. I am from a country where space is available... almost unlimited - like in your country, Australia. It was not easy for me to cope with the seize of Hong Kong apartments but I had to learn that space is very limited and extremely pricey. Many families with 2 generations (small Asian people - please consider that difference as well!) live on 800 sqft (which is normal!)n and finding a 4 bed apartment with 3bathrooms directly on Nathan Road is like a miracle! There are some locations like New Territories or Discovery Bay where houses are larger but you have to spend time in the MTR which makes it rather inconvenient, especially when you visit HK for 2-3 days only.

You will find Hotel rooms for 1500 HKD p/n but they do not even offer 150 sqft and most of them do not even have windows. You instead enjoyed an amazing Sea View and an outdoor space!

We do offer a large vacation apartment with harbour view (1600 sqft NET) but due to the given budget our TickTock apartment was the best available choice.
All mattresses are memory foam mattresses - most of our guests are amazed by the huge comfort but I am grateful for your comment as I will consider to find a strong topper to make it less soft.

I would be glad to welcome you another time as my guest and I will keep in mind to offer our large harbour view apartment for a special rate!

Thank you!
312vicky
Beijing, China
“A wonderful experience in hongkong”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015
people found this review helpful

We stayed in this apartment with our 4 young children (10, 12, 14 and 15 years old) and had a great week in Hong Kong. We appreciate it a lot to be able to check in quite early since Tina managed to keep the night before empty for us. We were in Hong Kong already 2 times but never stayed in such a beautiful place. It was impeccable clean and it seemed brand new. It was great not have to share the bathroom with the kids. The living room as well as the bedrooms have amazing views.. either to the Ocean, the mountains or the city. Terrace is small but nice to have and we were lucky enough to enjoy dinner without AC but open terrace doors. Kitchen has everything whats needed and very practical organised. Fridge, freezer, kettle, cooker,microwave, china and glasses.
2 bedrooms have their own bathroom, an additional full bathrooms adjacent to the living room is good to share The place is bright and cosy although posh and we loved our privacy after a full day of sightseeing. the kids enjoyed the large TV. The internet was great so we still managed to work a little late in the evening!

The area could not be better. Night Market it a few steps away, MTR is just downstairs. We walked almost everywhere while enjoying this exciting city. The area is full of restaurants with wonderful places to have breakfast, lunch or dinner but we also sometimes cooked at home since there are supermarkets ½ a block away.

We loved this place and we thank Tina and Robert which were there for all our needs and gave us great information on what to do and where to go. Next time we come to Hong Kong with or without our children we will definitely stay here again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: the location and the scenery around the house
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
31 Mar 2018
Dear Vicky, having a such detailed and great feedback from you really motivates not just me but also my team. Thank you so much! Rest assured that we will continually provide an exceptional service and amenities to give all of our guests convenience and more memorable stay. Hopefully to accommodate you again in the near future. Take care!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing