“Interesting to ppl watch”

Australia Dairy Company
Ranked #680 of 11,962 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Price range: USD 3 - USD 10
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Jordan / Yau Ma Tei
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Came here on a Friday morning and the queue was long. Probably 100 ppl in front of us, but it the queue was fast, took us about 15-20 min to get a seat.

We ordered the standard breakfast set, and steam milk to try. Brought my parents here to try the HK cha chan teng food. Food was ok, but it’s interesting to see how the staff work.

Very fast pace, very firm on their words, but I don’t find it rude. It’s just their systematic way of getting you food the fastest way, and making sure the table is turnover fast too. Do not get offended by their speech or action. Just enjoy your breakfast/meal as you observe them working.

Date of visit: April 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,589)

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

So far, online review is food rate but service poor. My personal experience is the food is over priced and review overrrated. Service is definitely down right appalling. If u want to experience super bad service, this would be place that i would recommend. Not worth queuing for the food here. I just wasted almost an hour to queue for a place for food and service quality that is pathetically bad!

1  Thank 221beey
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Rude service staffs and the food is not as awesome. Not suitable for tourists. Don’t think the food is awesome enough to get that sort of rude treatments.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank JocelynM1037
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Line was way to long for me to wait in the morning. I wanted to try it but wasn’t going to stand in line for 45 min to have, maybe next time I can figure out when they aren’t busy.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

First time giving a negative review. Food is overrated and service is probably the worst among all the f&b outlets I have visited in HK.

1  Thank AmandaB8224

Been to Australia Dairy Company? Share your experiences!