“Goose meat”

Ranked #1,136 of 11,772 Restaurants in Hong Kong
Neighbourhood: Mong Kok
Neighbourhood: Mong Kok
Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent place to go for roasted goose
Will definitely go back for more
Prices are reasonable too and variety of meal options

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Always saw on HK drama, mentioning about roasted goose. Finally get the chance to taste. It is tasty, but a bit oily for me.

Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

What a great local restaurant, they do great roasted food which tasted so good we had it two nights in a row. I’d recommend the scrambled eggs, rice and meat. When I (eventually) go back to Hong Kong I’ll definitely come back.

Reviewed 17 June 2018

We came across this place when looking for some authentic food in the Mong Kok area. Was not too keen on the roasted goose, the veggies, however, were quite tasty. The place is not the cleanest and the waitresses not the friendliest, nor do they speak English, but we got used to that during our trip and just accepted it as it is. Guess we are spoiled from living in Singapore. It was packed with locals though which is always a good sign.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

I was here with friends a couple of years ago & I remembered it has quite run down. But today it was sparkling with fresh looking white paint and a bright interior. More importantly the roast goose & char siew & pork knuckle were more delicious than ever! Perfectly roasted skin - luscious meaty goose meat well oiled in its own fat. Umami! Love it!