Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
USD 202
USD 235
USD 177
USD 161
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
USD 225
USD 208
Cordis Official
  • Pool
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
USD 176
USD 148
  • Pool
Regal Airport Hotel(Hong Kong)
USD 212
USD 182
USD 278
USD 243
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 101
Hotel Direct
  • Restaurant
All reviewstin hauboutique hotelminimalist designle labocauseway bayvictoria parkinteresting hotelfull length mirrordeluxe kingbusy neighborhoodcool hoteltai hangcomfort roomhuge showerelectric roadmarble bathroomworking desk
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I loved this minimalist, yet luxurious hotel. It was perfect for a short 2 night stay for someone who is fairly independent and looking for a comfy place to call home between exploring this bustling and hectic city. TUVE is an oasis of calm amidst the noise and crowds. It's not a place to mingle in the lobby and they don't have things like a gym, conference rooms etc. like bigger hotels, but this is what I loved about it. In fact, I loved that you take the elevator straight from Street level to your floor without even passing reception. You get a lot of privacy and I barely see any other guests the whole time I was there.

The design can be appreciated from the photos. Not much to add there. Stunning. Aside from the visual appeal, it just smells nice too.

I had a queen room on the 18th floor and slept like a baby. Comfortable linens + quiet (only 3 rooms per floor) + black out blind = better sleep then I get at home! The robe and slippers were so soft!! The space is small but efficient and sleek. The free cell phone with 3G came in super handy for Google maps as HK had lots of small, windy roads. The only thing I'd add would be a full length mirror.

The location is convenient, just a couple blocks from the Tin Hau MTR station which connects you to the island line. Very easy to get to Central, Sheung Wan, Wan Chai without needing to transfer. It's also just next to Victoria park, great for people watching. It's on a side street with several restaurants, foot massage places, etc.

I would definitely stay here again next time I'm in town.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank TO-psych
Guy_Doo, TUVE Team at TUVE, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear TO-psych

Thank you very much for taking your time to write such a positive on Tripadvisor.

we are glad to read that you had such a good time at TUVE and felt happy with us.
It makes me really happy to read that you liked our rooms as well as our great location.

We would appreciate to welcome you at TUVE again soon.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I stayed at TUVE for 3 nights with my husband. We typically like to stay at luxury boutique hotels. Hong Kong is covered with many choices for large upscale business hotels, and TUVE offers something different. This trip was the start of ~6 months of travel for us, so we also needed to be value-driven. The TUVE offered that sweet-spot for us, with a nice trendy place to stay and the ability to opt for the smallest size room to be more economic. It was just what we needed. We arrived late in the evening and check-in was still easy, the check-in desk spoke English perfectly well, and directed us toward a local place we could get dinner nearby late at night. Highlights of this place are the simplistic design, cleanliness, Le Labo toiletries, the many local places to eat nearby, the very close proximity to Tin Hau train station (so easy to get around HK on the trains), and they give you a cell phone to use for free during your stay that can make local calls and use data -- making getting around much easier for us! Only downsides are no view (at least in our room) and the room size is tiny, but again this is common in Hong Kong and we chose the smallest size. Would stay again and recommend to friends!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa S
Guy_Doo, TUVE Team at TUVE, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Thank you for this amazing 5-star review of your stay with us at TUVE.

Being a boutique hotel, we always aim to make every guest experience special and personal. We certainly appreciate the enthusiasm and we are delighted you had such a wonderful experience! Our location truly is an advantage and at the same time, we take pride in being considered as a fitting choice for traveller visiting Hong Kong.

Rest assured, your kind words will be shared with all our team members.

We hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

LOCATION
Near tianhou station. Nearby with lots of food. During Chinese New Year, there is flower market. Forgot to mention, better check others travelled posted picture for hotel entrance. lobby at 1st floor

ROOM
Spacious. Nice design.

BATHROOM
The glass was kinda opaque, it will b really sexy if u r sharing room with colleague. Luckily I m not.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Guy_Doo, TUVE Team at TUVE, responded to this reviewResponded 13 March 2018

Dear KeiNi

We truly appreciate your recent review of TUVE on TripAdvisor. It is a pleasure to hear your feedback on the experience you had with us and that you thoroughly enjoyed our hotel's location.

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit at TUVE hotel. It is truly a gem in Hong Kong. The deluxe room is very well equipped. I tend to pack a lot and the room provides enough space for my storage.

The room decor is a great use of space as there is plenty of walking space and is not cluttered with unnecessary drawers and cabinets. The bed is very comfortable.

The only downside was the reading light which I find it a bit dimmed because I work late in bed. I called the reception for an extra bed lighting. The staff was extremely nice and also offered me a firmer pillow as it’s my preference.

In general, I had a fabulous stay together with LE LABO amenities!

Stayed: October 2016
Guy_Doo, TUVE Team at TUVE, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear WL H

Thank you for continuing support.

With much pleasure, I have learned that you had a marvellous stay and like our hotel.
Your praise is well received by the colleagues and they are thrilled that you appreciated their service from the heart.

We are very much looking forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back again to TUVE.

Guy

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Very great design. Ideal for simple and minimalist. Close to everything. The room is slightly small but very cosy. The downsize is the bedside table and only few power socket. The hot water is running slowly.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Guy_Doo, TUVE Team at TUVE, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2018

Dear Charlie

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your impressions on your stay.

W very much regret that you did not fully enjoy your stay. Please accept my apologies for any inconveniences caused to you.
Nevertheless, I hope that we might have the pleasure of welcoming you again to TUVE.

Guy