Royal View Hotel
USD 247
USD 200
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
USD 204
USD 196
Cordis Official
  • Pool
Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
USD 126
USD 106
USD 179
USD 149
  • Restaurant
The Langham, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
USD 230
USD 203
USD 149
USD 141
  • Restaurant
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
USD 184
USD 147
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 98
Hotel Direct
USD 167
USD 140
Priceline
1,084 results
All reviewstsuen wanshuttle buslido beachtsing ma bridgeshuttle servicemtr stationswimming poolprovide shuttlemountain viewnice hotelclose to the airportnon smokinghk dollarsthe hotel offershotel is situatedfamily roomhousekeeping staff
Reviewed 3 February 2012

Our much awaited Christnaa holiday was spiled to the max by the most obnoxious front desk clerk I have personally encountered in my lifetime. First of all, this hotel in terms of loaction is far from desirable. It is practically located in the middle of nowhere. Tnough it cam't be argued that he facilities are quite commendable, the luxury cannot make up for tqhe myriad inconveniences of the location, There is not even one convenience store within 5 km radius. I was with aarty f 6 pax supposedly under group check - in arrangement. We arrived last Dec 20,2012. After being dropped off by the tour guide we were dire ted to a group lounge which was supposed to be a holding area and were instructed to wait. After about half an hour and nobody was attending to us I decided to check with the front desk and was unfortunately attended to be a very unaccommodating lady . Instead of pacifying me she went ahead and started asking a battery of questions regarding my reservations This was even after I presented to her a voucher processed in Manila. I was being handled like I was a crook when j fact my four day stay in this hotel for 16 pax has been fully settled prior to my departure . My sister even had to call in the manager for us to be able to check in after almost two hours . The free breakfast offered was pathetic . I just hope the hotel looks into the proper training of their specially with regards customer relations.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank angiepalManila_Phils
Reviewed 27 January 2012

the hotel is nice, it has great view of the sea, it is very relaxing and good for honeymooners.however, if you plan to go shopping in hongkong i suggest this is not the hotel for you since it is quite far from the city.choose hotels near the central district, when you come down from your hotel room everywhere you see is a shopping paradise.we stayed there with my husband and 3 yr old daughter, it was a good bond since the place is quiet.good thing, were not there to shop, we just want our daughter to experience the happiest place in the world,disneyland!sure she did!

Room Tip: ask the front desk to book you on a room with the sea view for a more relaxing ambiance. opt for rooms on the lower levels for you to get wifi
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank dines_dbj
Reviewed 18 January 2012

I recommend this hotel because of its beauty, with ample room space (its good enough, as compared to other hotels in hong kong which have smaller areas). But the rooms aren't that perfectly clean. The carpet is dirty, pretty much like they didn't clean it for quite some time already. We got a room with a good sea view, but there were times when we can smell cigarette smoke (maybe from other rooms). And for the coffee, the noodles, etc in the room? you have to pay for it - additional! It's not complimentary.
The sink drainage is terrible. You better not use the sink, because the water will stay there forever. The bathroom is average, a little small. Not that clean either.
the hotel is a little distant from TST and other must see places but they have a shuttle every 10, 15, 20 minutes (depending on the time of the day) that would take you to the Tsuen Wan station of the MTR. while waiting for the hotel's shuttle, there's a line (no chairs), so you have to stand in line for quite some time. you just have to know the shuttle's schedule.
From our package, we got a daily plated breakfast (not buffet - buffet is additional $40 per person). Anyway, for the plated breakfast, its so boring because you get the same meal everyday! And we stayed there for 5days! (we didn't get the buffet breakfast because some guests are not that sanitary when getting food). They even ran out of table napkins.
There is also a language barrier with the hotel employees, making it hard to talk to them.
they don't have a waiting area in the lobby when you are waiting for your pick up (we were even asked to wait outside the hotel and its winter - so rude!) the front desk are not that courteous either. They don't greet you when you come in, and when you ask for help or anything, they talk indifferently. But of course, if you don't interact with them, the hotel itself is fine.
Overall, its okay to stay at this hotel if you're just looking for a place to stay for the night.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank clodin22
Reviewed 10 January 2012

I was very pleasantly surprised with this hotel and can fullheartedly recommend for everybody going to or coming from the airport...as it is just 30 minutes from Check Lap Kok at a price of around HKD 200.00 by taxi.
When I arrived, the welcome at the reception was cool and rushed but ok. The positive experience started in the room. Reasonably sized for Hong Kong including even a small kitchen. Aircon of course, customable lighting and a plasma tv. Non openable windows. I had ordered a king-size-bed which turned out to be king-size only in asian terms, in European/American terms it would be classified as a queen bed, but as such it was of high quality and the sleep experience was a nice one.
The bathroom is probably the highlight of the room and especially important to me on a trip. Amenities including a tooth brush and a comb leave you fully covered in any event, a strong toilet, separate ventilation, sufficient towels and a really well done shower area with strong hot/cold water flow and a choice of hand-held shower and rain shower completed the perfect offering.
I also used the hotel restaurant for an absolutely fabulous buffet dinner, that set me back about HKD 400.00 including a couple of beers. It´s impossible not to find something at the buffet, there are international offerings as well as local and Chinese ones. The dessert area is especially intriguing.
The hotel also offers a pool area and a massage/spa area, both of which I did not try.
On the slightly negative side are definitely the for-pay internet offerings and also I was missing a bathrobe in the room. But after all, this is a 4* hotel at a very reasonable price, so this will in no way deter me from returning should I come back to HK soon.
About breakfast I cannot comment as I had an early flight, also the shuttle they offer to downtown I could not test and experience.
As cleanliness is of course an issue, well, the bathroom was immaculate, the bedroom could use some in-depth general cleaning in additon to the daily issues....in the corners and under the cabinets you can find some remembrances from earlier customers....

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank allaretakenwhatthef
Reviewed 6 January 2012

1) getting breakfast out of hotel is inconvenient (unlike previous trip I stayed in e city)

2) reception kept looking down at his work while I was asking for some directions. Not a good service from them.

3) bathing drain prevented water to drain off with my bf having to use e toothbrush to scrub away the mould that has been stuck there

4) sink drainage was terrible which took a long time for water to drain off

5) feathers or some white stuff from e blanket was flying around e room

6) dirty carpet that caused e rash on my thighs and my bf's due to sitting on e carpet

Bad experience I'd never return to this hotel though shuttle service is always on time. View was supposed to be good facing e sea but much got blocked by the bridge.

• Stayed: December 2011