2,304 results
All reviewstsuen wannina towercitywalk mallmtr stationtraditional marketstar hotelhuge hotelchinese touristsfree wifihigh floorinfinity poolhotel lobbyspacious roomcorner roomqueen sizesea viewshower curtain
Reviewed 3 April 2018

The room was clean and especially spacious for HKG standard, that comes with 2 queen size bed, very much the mainland China standard infact. We payed for an additional foldable bed for our teenage child. The room was sufficient for 3 adults with 2 toddlers. Knowing that we have young children travelling with us, they even provide bed guard! Floor is parque instead of carpet which is much preferred. We are not bothered by the see through glass panel shower as there is a curtain to it. The shower and wc have separate cubicles though.

Location wise, it is not close to any tourist hotspots but we don't mind the extra travelling time given the room size and price. It is walking distance (approx. 5mins walk) to MTR Tsuen Wan West Station and is connected to Citywalk Mall and the airport shuttle bus is right behind the hotel. There is a supermarket in Citywalk mall but I will not advise to eat in the mall, prices of food is double (or more) than what regular shop charges. We went to a CharChanTang style of restaurant, a plate of wanton noodle cost around HKD90, easily double what Tsui Wah is charging. There are plenty of other eateries within walking distance.

Given the room space and the price paid, we will stay again for sure.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Good location. Near MTR Tsuen Wan West Station & Bus Terminal to/from Hong Kong Airport (A31). Connected with Citywalk Mall & near traditional market. Many restaurants & shopping area surrounding. Near public space (park). Big room. Clean room, but need renovation. Polite & friendly hotel staff.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018

This hotel is pretty big with convention centers. I like the location which is close to two MTR station. It is continent to walk to the station depending which line you need to go. I like that there are lots of restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We stayed at an ocean view room and I mean really ocean view not a peek a poo type of deal. Beautiful! The room is spacious and in Hong Kong that is very special.

Room Tip: Ocean View
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank mkctheworld
Reviewed 13 March 2018

My husband and I stayed here for just one night prior to flying out of Hong Kong early morning. We chose this hotel because of its proximity to airport ( about 30 min by taxi)and price as airport hotel were too expensive. when we checked in my husband asked if we had a nice room with a good view, and the young gentleman who checked us in was very accommodating and found us a beautiful room, which had the most amazing view over the harbor and great sunset views. It was a corner room. I wish I remembered his name as I would like to thank him ( tall young man). We ate at a nearby shopping mall food hall before retiring for a very comfortable nights sleep. This hotel is close to lots of shops and close to the waterfront which is a short walk away.

Room Tip: Ask for a nice view of sunset
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

This hotel is so massive. Its the tallest hotel building in Hong Kong. Stayed here for 4 days. I think its one of the busiest hotels in the country. The room was big and i like the view of the other madsive building from our room. Staff were kind advising us to use the indoor pool instead of the outdoor pool bec of the weather.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business