Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in great prices from these sites
Trip.com
USD 28
View deal
Hotels.com
Travelocity
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 August 2012

Avoid this hotel if you can. It's cheap but I've never seen a hotel room this dirty and so poorly maintained. There was hair on everything....huge holes and scratches on the walls...the pictures say it all. Even worse, you have to pay to use the pool and deal with mostly rude and ignorant guests from Mainland China in the elevator and lobby.

Room tip: Go to another hotel!
Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
9  Thank AndrewHR
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I asked an agency to book me a 3D/2N room in a nearby hotel. Come the date for me to check-in, only to found out that there was a mistake and my booking didn't start until the next day. So I went over to this hotel, tired and weary from my meeting, I asked for the cheapest room they could provide me for the night. They gave me HK$715. Since I know that I was "booked" for that day, I don't have enough HK$ to pay. The receptionist holds the room for me, gives instruction in Chinese to a taxi driver to bring me to a money changer and back. When I get back, he gave me a room with an excellent skyline view of the harbor, a bathtub, free wifi and a very nice bed. After my shower, since they don't do room service, he accompany me to the cafe, gives instruction to the staff and serve me dinner. I really felt I was special. Kudos to the management for understanding the needs of their guest. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wish to have a carefree, hassle free stay in HK. Not only is the place luxurious, there is a minibus stop sending you to the Tsing Yi or Kwun Tong for only HK$3.2.

Date of stay: April 2012
6  Thank SadjzSumague
Reviewed 26 January 2012

Stayed here for a week. The customer service downstairs ain't that great and should be improved. But hey - its not as bad enough to ruin the stay. The facilities in this hotel are not up to scratch and Hotel Manager - you should consider letting your guests use these facilities for free instead of having to pay up.

Otherwise apart from that the rooms are incredibly small but you can't ask too much of Hong Kong. The rooms are super clean and modern which I appreciated but the beds and pillows were so uncomfortable. Bathroom was great too! I did read an earlier review that stated it was disgusting. I'm not sure about the other floors but I stayed on Level 17 and it was ok. Wasn't the most appealing but I was satisfied enough with the room.

Staying in Tsing Yi isn't the best location to be in Hong Kong but if you're on a budget and fussy about how clean and reliable your accommodation is then this is the place for you. Its close enough to the public buses to take to the MTR station, there's a tiny tiny shopping mall downstairs if you need to get some laundry done or to get the basics. Besides when you're in Hong Kong its not expected that you sit in your hotel room all day long.

Date of stay: January 2012
2  Thank rusty2010
Reviewed 11 January 2012

If you can't find any good places to stay, and you are on a budget, this is a good place to stay. Rooms are small, but clean enough. The one we got had a great view of the city, but I don't know about the others. Service could (and should) have been better. Not too pricey, so I'd say reasonable value for money. It's located on Tsing Yi, which isn't exactly in the centrum, but we stay there until we got a better place. The restaurant wasn't great, but OK for some drinks. 7/11 close by. Not very far from the MTR, and busses run regularily from behind the hotel.

Free wifi, although the website said it was paid. Free toothbrush and all that.

Probably wouldn't go back, but it aint that bad.

Date of stay: January 2012
1  Thank Sral2214
Reviewed 16 October 2011

I stayed here a night only because of the price and am not sure if it was worth it.

The room overlooked the harbour, which was good as it presented a pretty picture but the noise from the harbour and the halls disturbed me during the night. Additionally the AC in the room made so much noise I assumed there was a washing machine running somewhere. The toilet was clean and the room decent sized but the walls of the room were quite dirty.

Location wise, the hotel is not close to any public transport, so those seeking to save money beware.

The staff on the other hand were extremely polite and helpful.

Date of stay: October 2011