2,272 results
All reviews chef mickey mickey mouse disneyland park studio lounge disney characters piano shaped pool shuttle bus to disneyland disney store hidden mickeys hong kong disneyland games room magical stay hotel grounds sunny bay visit disneyland enchanted garden character breakfast
Reviewed 26 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night and I am thankful it was just one night. There is nothing Disney about this hotel. Normal rooms like any other hotel with just a kids water supper and slippers with a mickey mouse logo. I would suggest that people instead should stay at another hotel in Hong Kong and come to Disney by train in the morning. Dinner is the worst experience here. Disney resort closes at about 8:45pm and dinner in the hotel closes at 10pm. So if u don't rush back you are stuck in a hotel with no dinner and nothing around you to get food. Oh and when you do rush back you still have to wait as the restaurant will always be packed as it can't cater to the number of guests staying there. So if u r lucky and plan u get about 45min for a dinner buffet with Aug food served at room temperature. And the best thing you will realise is that one dinner will cost you the same as the room rent for a night. Breakfast again is average and over priced with just one character to entertain kids. I couldn't find one reason why anyone would stay here. Maybe the other Disney hotel is better.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Jtraveller1978
Reviewed 21 June 2016

Disneyland itself is a key attraction for kids. I would suggest all travelers to plan one night stay in a hotel within Disneyland.
Hotel offers two day complementary Disneyland park passes for all guests. Everything, including room slippers has Mickey Mouse or other Disney character on them.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 June 2016

If you've been to a Disney hotel before you'll feel so at home here. Everything was so familiar even though we were in Asia. The look & feel was totally Disney both inside and out with everything themed.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2016

We spent a night here to celebrate my sister's birthday.
Check in took quite long but our room was ready before 3pm so the baggages were immediately brought up to our room upon our arrival at 130pm. Staff can speak both mandarin and english so that helped in the communication of our requests.

We took 2 adjoining rooms and unlocked the connecting door. The shower facilities is normal, items provided were also quite standard - nothing spectacular. The view (we faced the pool) is quite nice as we stayed on the 8th floor and could see far out to the sea.

The shuttle service to Disneyland theme park comes quite frequent so we did not have to wait too long at any time. However, the only gripe is the expensive food options - not that we weren't expecting it - but yes it is still pretty expensive to settle our meals in this magical land.

Overall, it is a good experience where a folded towel birthday cake was given to my sister in the room. She enjoyed her birthday.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank hahasecrett
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Booked through Disneyland website for about HKD1860. I stayed with my 2 teenage girls. We reached at noon and the room is only ready by 3pm. That's usual for a theme park hotel, unlike the other hotel I've stayed in the coming few days. So we dropped our bags and headed to Disneyland. They provided shuttle service to and fro Disneyland.

The room has 2 double beds, good for 3 but probably my girls are older now, bed seems smaller now. There are 4 cute bedroom slippers, 2 for kids and 2 for adults, also come with cute bathroom amenities.

The hotel lobby is nice and well decor but sometime too many people hanging around, probably waiting for check in.. Noisy!!

We didn't try the food in the hotel, from the website, it's slightly pricy..

My Daughter forgotten to pack her ipad charger and we only realised it the day after. A call to the hotel and managed to retrieve it! Great Housekeeping staff..

Since I've prepaid the room, I do not need to pay a deposit at check in and also do not need to check out, just make sure we are out by 11am..

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family