2,914 results
All reviews sky garden ava restaurant gold room rhombus club bullet lift club room club harbour view nathan road hart avenue harbourview room corner room victoria harbour higher floor tsim sha tsui mtr station the executive lounge light show
Reviewed 29 September 2018

a most enjoyable stay, great accommodations, close to everything. will not hesitate to rebook.....met some old friends from the mainland, and a most fantastic lady who will become the light if my lifetime...

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Panoramahk, Front Office Manager at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2018

Dear Louie924

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Panorama and sharing your experience on TripAdvisor and for your 5 star review..

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Hong Kong and that the location was close to everything you needed.

We will look forward to welcoming all of you back and please do feel free to contact us at reservations@hotelpanorama.com.hk for assistance.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

We stayed in a family room on 37th floor, we can't imagine their bathroom can overlooked the harbor. As well as the comfort pillow, love the room so much.
We had a great experience, wonderful staff in the front desk counter, I saw the staff every morning via I went down for breakfast, they were young and helpful.
Many shops were in walking distance. Even I go out at night time is really convenient and safe.
Only comment is front desk level a bit noisy while the check out period, many people was seating there.
Hopefully, I can stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank ellencheong050756

Dear ellencheong050756

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Hong Kong and that the reception had assisted you with recommendations. Great to hear that our staff did their best to make your stay pleasant and comfortable.

Reviewed 28 September 2018

I had stayed this hotel for several times, we always enjoy the trip with them.
starting with check in, we had a friendly staff in front desk to assist my earlier arrival, sometimes i can get my room ready immediately, luckily i got the key at 11:00, i definitely appreciated get patience and concern, she had make few phone call to help me.
The rooms was modern and standard size, you can't ask for more in Hong Kong.
Their location was great, its two mintues walk to MTR station via a shopping mall
I definitely come back and here is the place to stay

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank denniswanfwz

Dear Denniswanfwz

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Hong Kong and the location was convenient. Great to hear that our staff did their best to make your stay pleasant and comfortable.

Reviewed 15 September 2018

The location was great as it takes only 3 minutes walk from metro station to the hotel and there are some Bar nearby. When we arrived in the hotel and have waited for a long time to check in. We have no choice to quene but no sufficient number of staff stand there, just 2-3. After around 10-15 miuntes, one gentleman who wear a business suit with no name badge was come out for help slowly, not sure whether he is the manager or not. And we have been served by him with poor English and No smile at all, actually we can speak some Cantonese. The whole check in process has been finished within 10 minutes, and we have asked him some questions, but his English was not quite fluent and always using "Er.....Er....um.....um....". English language should be one of the language for them in hotel to communicate with the customers. One of the lady seek help from him in Cantonese, but he was not quite polite and impatient.

We have been arranged at high floor with nice view, and the amenities in the hotel are quite dilapidated. And it could be acceptable level when compared with the room price. I have not tried the restaurant as I was in rush with my friend for Shopping. And staff at concierge was quite helpful and friendly. Please provide more training to Staff to improve their language level !!!!!! Hong Kong hotel should not be like that

Room Tip: Rooms at Higher floor can enjoy gret Harbour View
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
5  Thank chuaks2018
Panoramahk, Front Office Manager at Hotel Panorama, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear chuaks2018,

Thank you for choosing the Hotel Panorama and sharing your comments on TripAdvisor.

We are deeply sorry to know that we could not fully meet your expectation on the overall experiences of your stay. Please accept our
sincere apologies for the dissatisfaction that you have experienced throughout your stay. Rest assured that your valuable comment has been shared with the concerned service staff and immediate action has been taken to reinforce training to ensure service quality and review for improvement.

chuaks2018, once again please accept our sincere apologies on not able to fully meet your expectation. We truly hope that we would have the honor to serve again and welcome you back in the near future. Please do contact me fom@hotelpanorama.com.hk directly so that I may personally arrange your booking and to make sure you have a pleasant stay with us.

Best regards,

Hotel Panorama by Rhombus

Reviewed 14 September 2018

Stay here for one night.
This is one of the most convenient located hotel on HK island, you can enjoy different restaurant and pub surrounding the hotel.
The staff at the reception , concierge area are the most helpful and friendly members, they will try all the way to assist me, i do ask for the help to locate a shop that I had been visiting before, however I really don't remember what is the name with exact location. finally the only comment is I can hear the noisy from my neighbor in the mid night as they travel with a kid.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank fannychan209

Dear Fannychan209

Great to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Hong Kong and that the reception and concierge had assisted you with recommendations. Great to hear that our staff did their best to make your stay pleasant and comfortable.