All reviewsjunior suitepeak tramzoological gardensstandard studiosmall kitchenwashing up liquidstove topbusiness suiteshort term or long terminduction hobgarden roadextra beddinghong kong parkwell stocked supermarketserviced apartmentcooking facilitiesgreat apartment
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel is not situated right next to any MTR station but it is at a walking distance (if you don’t mind walking)
The staff is very helpful and courteous
We stayed in a junior suite which was spacious enough, though I wish it had a washing machine also (There’s one laundry place at 8th floor)
I also wish that it had a toaster and that they give tea/coffee sachets like other serviced apartments have/give
For families (with kids) the TV offers too less channels
But overall a comfortable stay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Heard good things about this serviced apartment and reservation was a breeze so I was really looking forward to staying here. Unfortunately that’s the only part that has been good so far. Last night’s room service arrived they didn’t even bring any napkins/serviettes. This morning I asked for a high chair for my toddler. Took 45mins and 3 call’s for the chair to come. And when it came, the straps were soaking wet and moldy (yuck!!!). Then at around 10.30am the drilling and pounding started, also around the time of my daughter’s nap time. I went down to the reception to complain and the only solution they could give is to give me a temporary room during the day for my toddler to nap (ugh).

Not impressed at all. Thankfully we’re only here for 5 days but I will not recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Michael K, Manager at Two MacDonnell Road, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2018

Dear lre0624,

Greetings from Two MacDonnell Road.

First of all, please accept my sincere apologize again for the unpleasant experience that you encountered. I already brought to our concerned department heads to attention and rectified immediately. Understand our little gesture of compensation was not covered at all but still want to revert your confident with us and gain another chance to provide our genuine service of Two MacDonnell Road in the future.

Thank you.

Your sincerely

Michael Kong
Executive Assistant Manager

Reviewed 16 May 2018

we stayed here in late January and it was COLD in HK. So without any heating in the hotel it could have been a disaster but the staff were all geared up and provided heaters and extra bedding and we got really cosy in our good sized mini suite . Fantastic views over towards the harbour and across the zoo area we sat there and enjoyed the city skyscape. This location is easy walking distance down to the harbour and main shopping area. Safe walkways and cafe's en route meant we could take our time and enjoy the stroll down and at the end of the day take advantage of the outdoor escalators back up to the level we needed with little exhaustion. would definitely return to this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2018

This is a terrific hotel with outstanding service. The room was laid out extremely well excellent wifi, gym and restaurant. There is a great park across the road with a variety of animals on display. While the location is in a predominately residential section of Hong Kong, taxis are easy to get and it is a short ride to central Hong Kong. I really can not fault the hotel in any area. A very pleasant stay. This is my 3rd time and will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Try for a high floor with a city view.
Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, Lewis in the main restaurant was exceptional. Great location in the mid levels with easy access to the peak. Great motel, and very clean. Enjoyed the afternoon high tea. Great to have a guest laundry that can be used..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple