All reviewsjunior suitepeak tramzoological gardensstandard studiosmall kitchenwashing up liquidstove topmid levelbusiness suiteshort term or long terminduction hobgarden roadextra beddinghong kong parkwell stocked supermarketserviced apartmentgreat apartment
Reviewed 18 March 2018

This was my 4th or may be 5th stay in 2 MacDonnell Road. Every time when I travelled to Hong Kong, I only stayed in here. Pleasant location and easy access to Admiralty and Central. All the staff including reception, security, housekeeping and staff in Café on 8, they were all very polite, helpful and accommodating. Especially thanks to manager Mr. Kung who arranged the room that I specially requested and this made my 16-night stay very comfortable and quiet. I will definitely recommend this hotel to everyone and I personally will stay in 2 MacDonnell Road again for my next and future visit.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Arden K, Guest Services Manager at Two MacDonnell Road, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Dear Lydia P,

Thank you very much for taking the time and share this wonderful review on Tripadvisor community.

Your loyalty support give us great sense of achievement that we have achieved our mission to provide you another Home away from home. And again, sincerely thank for your kind word to the team, I look forward to share you compliment with them

It is always our pleasure to have you staying with us; should there be anything that we can make your stay more comfortable and enjoyable one please do not hesitate to let me know.

We look forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

Not sure we knew what we booked cos our room had a great view of the Central skyline and a bit of Victoria Harbour which generally you would have to pay a massive premium! Great service in that we were able to check in to our room at 5am so we virtually got a free half day (we were so tired from our 13-14 hour flight)! The door men are so polite and so helpful! Loved the location even though it’s an uphill walk - you are close to two parks so lots of fresh air! Highly recommend this gem!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank angelaymlau

Dear angelaymlau,

Thank you for taking the time and write us this amazing review on Tripadvisor community.

Nothing can make us happier to see you are satisfied on different aspect of the stay with us, and I have taken the liberty to share your kind words to my team.

Should you need any assistant on your return visit or reservation for your relatives please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

We had a lovely weekend in Hong Kong recently and our accommodation made it perfect. The space and facilities ensured we had a very comfortable stay. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to anyone who wants to stay on Hong Kong Island

Room Tip: The view from all the rooms is nice but overlooking the Botanical Gardens should be the best
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Mark H,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your positive review on Tripadvisor.com.

We are delighted you had a lovely weekend and comfortable stay with us, should you need any assistance on your return visit please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed 27 February 2018

everything was great. the room was very clean and comfortable. the service was very kind and useful. they are all were so kind for us. the location was wonderful closed to the pic and to the botanic gardens.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 February 2018

If you want a serviced apartment that is great on price and located walking minutes from central. This is it. The rooms vary a lot so find one with good lighting and not facing another building. High floors have great views. Nothing great about the gym or the restaurant but the laundry and cleaning service is good. Nice for longer stays as it is affordable.

Stayed: September 2017