See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2017

MK Hotel rooms are small but the location is very good its near the mrt and bus stops one ride to airport .. its near the shopping district malls and food restaurants. its practically the center of everything you need.. never mind the small rooms cause you're out the whole day. but the funny thing is that the channels in their TV is only 3 channels hehehehe no choice but to sleep

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank nonoynoy
Reviewed 29 July 2017

Small room but standard for Hong Kong. You can hear everything from outside,but good location in the center. The room is clean and the bed is soft. We paid about 500 HKD for one night. I think it is average, I will stay again if I go to Hong Kong.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
HotelMK_Mongkok, Manager at Hongkong MK Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to know that you generally satisfied your stay with us. We hope to serve you again in the near future.

Best regards,
Hotel MK

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

It's of course a hotel, nothing to be compared with a hostel, but what I got mmmm I could've gotten a hostel. I paid 1613 HKD for five days. You can see the pictures of what I got. They asked me for 500 HKD as deposit and you can also check the pictures for the penalties. Mmmmmm everything in Hong Kong is sooooo freaking expensive and if you will pay cheap this is what you get. I always do my bookings online so I go for the cheapest, because I know that if it is not the best western or Holliday inn, to mention something, it's not worth it. At least in Hong Kong and OMG Singapore hahaha. Sorry for the mess in the pictures haha.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank ericksmb
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

overall hotel room is nice but small...bathroom is small but clean..aircond is cold...bed is soft and clean...last time i stay at mk hotel for only 450hkd only..is cheaper...serounding by many food and beverage shop,7eleven..i will stay at this hotel in future when i come visit Hong Kong...

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank LEE S
HotelMK_Mongkok, General Manager at Hongkong MK Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear Hotel Guest

Thank you for sharing your positive feedback with Tripadvisor readers and glad to know you enjoyed your stay here.

We look forward to seeing you again in soon future.

Warmest regards,
Ms Josephine Lam
General Manager of Hotel MK

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

In a spur of excitement , 13 of us jump on the last minute decision and booked our trip to Hong Kong. Waking up at 2am on the 1st Mar is really difficult but the excitement of holidays overshadowed this difficulty.

Everything is such a breeze and even with Aunty Popo on her wheel chair, it's still a good trip. Upon arrival , I head straight to Hongkong while the rest departed to Macau via the ferry terminal at HKIA. Bought my return MTR passes which cost HKD350.00 with a refund of HKD50.00 deposit or we can keep it as souvenirs. Roam around for food and grab a bowl of salad set from McDonald.

Searching for MK Hotel is quite a task since they are very prominent located by the roads are too short. The Hong Kong People are extremely helpful but they also don't know where the hotel is. Poor me have to go in circles for 45minutes. Called the hotel and they have very helpful receptionists but this is a difficult location to guide. It is located just one road behind Nathan Road. 女人路(lui Yan Kai), is just three road down from this hotel. It's really a very comfortable and conveniently located. Price is reasonable except it's a little pricy for us since our exchange rates have dropped. It's quite a surprise for me when I saw the size of this room in comparison to the price I paid. But then , I have been pampered far too long with good hotels that I forgot what it really is in actual. That's the beauty of working in the travel trade- we got too pampered.

Having been here for the past 5 years or more and the bustling have really increased. Food is delicious especially the 奶茶 Hong Kong milk tea. Their meals is really big in portion and the price is triple what we have in Malaysia. Meet up a dear friend and she took me around. The beautiful flowers street with friendly shop owners who offer photo taking opportunities. The bouquets prepared are extremely enchanting and the price is really good.

Had a fun time testing all the Hong Kong food. No photos were taken on these food because it's a common beauty presented in all their restuarant .

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
HotelMK_Mongkok, General Manager at Hongkong MK Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Dear Peggy,

Really appreciate for sharing your positive comments to all Tripadvisors readers and we are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

It's our great honor to have chance in serving you and our team is sincerely looking forward to seeing you again in soon future.

Warmest regards,