3,691 results
All reviews ifc mall blue bar lung king heen executive club infinity pool best hotels in the world airport express michelin star chinese restaurant city hotel harbour view amazing hotel central district in room dining concierge service perfect stay rooms are large
Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

Our stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong has been our highlight when visiting Hong Kong. Some points regarding this hotel:
1. Warm greeting from the staff, the staff offers help without us asking , i was asked if i need recommendations for dining or just strolling the area which is a very nice gesture.
2. Elegant and luxurious interior
3. There are 2 michelin star restaurants in this hotel, Lun King Heen (3stars) and Caprice (2 stars)
4. Directly connected to one of the best mall in Hong Kong, the IFC Mall.
5. Amazing room view, we booked the Harbor view room and it is such a treat to the eyes .
6. The hotel has an infinity pool with the harbor view, one of the best view pool I ever experienced.

I personally recommend this hotel if you prefer a luxurious hotel because the experience is flawless.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ricky S
YKachko, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2017

Dear Ricky S,

We really appreciate the review of your stay at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong. Honestly, it never gets tiring to hear positive feedback from satisfied guests that have had an unforgettable experience.

The team and I hope to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 13 December 2017

I received a birthday treat from my husband - a massage a the Four Seasons SPA. we got a beautiful room with a beautiful view and wonderful atmosphere. The 90 min massage was so relaxing and rejuvenating. The Spa facilities were amazing - a huge Jacuzzi, Sauna and showers on the highest level.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank avivashabat3

Dear avivashabat3,

It sounds like a wonderful birthday celebration - thank you for choosing to spend the special occasion here with us!

I have been receiving more and more comments from our guests on their preference in gifting experiences instead of things, and I do personally believe this is true for the obvious reason that happy memories tend to last for a lifetime. I hope this recent visit to the spa will be as such.

We all hope to welcome you back soon - to the Spa or other areas of the hotel.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Hotel was in a wonderful location with easy/short access to airport express, mtr, ferry terminals. I liked the room, which was nicely decorated and the harbour view was truly fantastic. Service staff were great, an example being the Housekeeping team, which learnt that we have a 3yo Daughter with us after I asked for an additional pair of slippers and bathing towels, and provided all that as well as the bathrobe, toothpaste and brush too. Also, so far, the only hotel that I have stayed in that provides customised pillows (ranging from soft to firm) to suit different guests. (the initial pillows were too soft for my Wife, Daughter and me). Breakfast spread at the blue bar was okay, the only blip is that one may have to wait a while for a table, especially when the hotel is near/at full capacity (which I should imagine for most of the time?) unless you are early like 7ish-8. Rooms are not cheap but certainly worthwhile for a stay.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Michael_Tan_J

Dear Michael_Tan_J,

Thank you very much for sharing your lovely comments with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted to hear that you and your family had such a wonderful stay with us and felt well taken care of during your time in residence. The Hotel is truly conveniently located with the many transportation options including the Airport Express station all within walking distance.

I am sorry that you had to wait for a table at Blue Bar during breakfast time. While there are other breakfast options available at The Lounge and Pool Terrace, it sounds like the buffet was a favourite during the time of your visit.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you and your family back to Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong in the future.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

The Four Seasons treated us like Royalty. Spectacular hospitality and the finest Views in Hong Kong. The quality of every aspect of this hotel is breathtaking. There aren't enough superlatives! So much thought and attention has gone into this residence. It's not just a stay, it's an experience for every one of the senses.
The staff are phenomenal, they treat you as a friend.
We loved the details: little personalised treats to make our children feel at home, generous rooms, sumptuous beds, a wonderful selection of food and drink. Treat yourself and go and stay in the Four Seasons, it really is hard to beat.
Saurabh and his team are at the very top of their game.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Sarah C

Dear Sarah C,

Thank you very much for your review and I am delighted your visit was such an enjoyable one. We truly appreciate receiving your compliments on the service from the team and I know they all enjoy taking care of little cares.

We all look forward to welcoming you back with us very soon.

With best wishes,

Reviewed 12 December 2017

The reservation via the web was quite easy and the check-in process was also a quite friendly experience. Hotel staff were polite and always willing to help, always paying attention on the guests. Overall, it was a quite satisfactory stay.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Four Seasons
1  Thank thusarasunimalr
YKachko, Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Dear thusarasunimalr,

I was delighted to read that your experience at Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong met with your expectations. Thank you for your comments on the professionalism and friendliness of the staff.

Thank you for staying with us and I hope that you are able to come back and stay with us again sometime in the not too distant future.