My wife and I stayed here in mid March 2012 after a six year absence. Although the views, service, restaurants, gym, spa,location, and public spaces are still wonderful, the guest rooms remained unchanged from six years ago. In this I am including the carpets, bed, mattress, pillows, drapes, furniture, etc. Frankly the room looked and felt quite worn out to us.
For state of the art, fresh feeling rooms we definitely recommend the Peninsula in Kowloon over this Four Seasons.
I hope in the near future this FS location will announce a complete room refurbishment schedule.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the waterfront overlooking Victoria Harbour and the financial district, Four Seasons redefines luxury and excellence in a city renowned for exceptional accommodations. As part of the prestigious International Finance Centre, it offers unrivalled links to Hong Kong Station, with the famed Star Ferry steps away. In a city known for great dining, Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong is home to two Michelin starred restaurants - two-star French restaurant Caprice and Michelin three-star Chinese restaurant, Lung King Heen. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Agoda and lastminute.com.au so you can book your Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Hotel Hong Kong
- Four Seasons Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong