“Sice long time the Schnurrbart in Prat Avenue is closed!!!”
Review of Schnurrbart - CLOSED

Schnurrbart
Cuisines: German
Neighbourhood: New Territories
Neighbourhood: New Territories
Reviewed 6 April 2018

This branch of Schnurrbart in 9-11 Prat Avenue, Tsim Sha Tsui, has been closed since a long time.
It’s a pity.
Thank you, and good luck, Christian!!!
The Schnurrbart in Central is still operating.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

I think this place is average, but the location is excellent. I did not try the food, but they have a good selection of beer. It’s a good meeting place to.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Got stuck during rain and ordered some food as a snack. Meatball. This was in fact what I got, 1 meatball and nothing else. No pickles, no potato salad or any,thing else, just ONE meatball and mustard. 50$. I make meatballs at home as well, they do contain a much higher %tage of meat.
All this could be ok, but when I left it was really a strange experience. Not really sure about tips in Hong Kong, but since I just stayed for a short while, I would think 5-10 % would be ok. When I paid, the waiter seemed kind of unhappy with my 40$ tip on a 410$ bill and talked about how they did not have a service charge. Luckily we could correct that and I took my tip back and gave her the amount on the bill, I spend 1 hour thinking about this as a really bad experience. So for me, Schnurrbart is on the map as A place I will avoid at all cost in the future. So many places in that area, fighting for customers, they should rather think about making people want to come back, that trying to wheel new people in.,
Beer OK, I guess food was not too bad as well, but that kind of behavior is just not OK. If the staff want more money, they should talk to the boss, not take customers hostage in their salary negotiations. For 400 of beer, should I pay 600 or what did they expect?

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Always good for a few cold beers and a plate of meat.
Good choice of different beers. Average value for Hong Kong. (Expensive).

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Great place to get some German fresh draft beer..

Watch out there are two SCHNURRBART's in Hong Kong. One in TST - Tsim Sha Tsui (9-11 Prat Avenue) and one at Lan Kwai Fong (29 D'Aguilar Street).