“The best of the best ”
Review of Bobby's Fashions

Bobby's Fashions
Ranked #23 of 425 Shopping in Hong Kong
More attraction details
Owner description: Hong Kong’s #1 Bespoke Tailor Since 1952. A history and tradition of exceptional tailoring. Bobby’s Fashions is a specialist in Custom-made Suits, Shirts, Tuxedos, Overcoats and Leather Jackets for Men and Ladies, carrying an extensive selection of fabrics. Each garment is handcrafted in-house by Master Shanghainese tailors to the client's exact style and specification.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We visit Hong Kong for my father birthday last January and we order many different items. The service was great. They send everything to our hotel one day before we take our flight. Ones we arrive back in our house in Fort Lauderdale, Florida I felt that the pants were too big. And the shirts was not so comfortable.
A few days later I got an email from
Bobby’s Fashions saying that Nick will be in Miami, I did an appointment and meet Nick, he did exactly what he told me before when I was at his store in Hong Kong, take care of everything and take some of the clothes with him and the other (I had in my house) told me to send it to Hong Kong.
I did it and walla! I got everything (6 pants+1 shirt+7 new shirts) back at our home with my new order! Everything perfect fixed and very fast.
I really recommend Bobby’s fashion.

2  Thank Abespalko
All reviews
"business shirts"
in 3 reviews
"great selection of fabrics"
"fitting clothes"
in 6 reviews
"hong"
"purchase"

Reviewed 28 March 2018

I have been getting my suits and shirts made by Bobby for nearly 20 years and cannot recommend his services highly enough. The suits and shirts are always classy and elegant, well-cut and beautifully made. They are not cheap, but the quality of the materials used and the care and skill with which the clothes are made makes them very good value. The shirts in particular last forever, even worn once a week. Bobby himself is a delight: he is charming, kind and tactful, but will give you honest advice if needed. I may not be a gentleman, but Bobby’s suits do make me look like one. Recommended without reservation.

6  Thank MaxCat14
Reviewed 12 March 2018

My wife ordered a leather jacket whilst we were visiting Hong Kong. As there was insufficient time to make the garment, we left the order to be posted to us in England. It was duly delivered when requested and was superbly made from very fine dark red leather (a beautiful colour) and fitted perfectly. We highly recommend the courteous service we received from Bobby and his excellent service.

8  Thank pbb0012016
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Love my new suit, these guys really know what there are doing and we righted the worlds politics during my very entertaining fitting.

See you soon.