Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia.comUSD 43
CheapTicketsUSD 43
Agoda.comUSD 43
4,207 results
All reviews the ground floor macau ferry terminal tram stop harbour view airport express central station minute walk free shuttle walking distance rooms are small buffet breakfast victoria harbour mtr accor luggage eateries asia
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021

I booked this room to celebrate my birthday. It's nice to have an upgrade to sea view. The breakfast is simple but sufficient and delicious. I tried the lunch set and afternoon tea sets. All are perfect for money.

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank goodfoodsharing
Reviewed 27 January 2021

Nice location, just minutes away from the tram stop and cross harbour bus stop. Staffs are very polite and welcoming. Room is spacious and has a very bright and clean feel and definitely is worth the value. Only thing to criticise is that there are not much food options available nearby the hotel, even though there is a coffee shop downstairs and a convenience store at the next block, the nearest fast food-burger joint is 10 minutes away so not really much options for late night munchies. But still, will definitely introduce to my overseas friends once the border policies relaxes and when they are travelling to Hong Kong.

Date of stay: January 2021
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank michochun
Reviewed 27 December 2020

IBIS Sheung Wan is conveniently located and it was easy for me to get to anywhere I needed to by bus and tram. The room is cosy and tidy and has a high ceiling, which gives a spacious feeling. The window is massive which is great for the view (facing the city or the Victoria Harbour)The double bed was the exact comfort I needed after a very long day. The housekeeping staff was very polite and friendly and responsive to the message I left on the table.
I really enjoyed my stay and wish my stay could have been longer. I will not hesitate to recommend this hotel to friends and family if they need a staycation but need to stay in budget!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Dandelious
Reviewed 19 December 2020 via mobile

// Festive Dining in Sheung Wan Hotel //
Located in the heart of Sheung Wan, ibis Hong Kong Central and Sheung Wan Hotel now offers a tempting festive set lunch menu in their LE BAR, with an early bird promotion of 15% off on the set lunch menu by ordering and returning table before 1pm.✨
▪️Surf & Turf▪️[HK$238]
A mouth-watering dish consists of two sliced portion of US Angus sirloin beef topped with savory Café de Paris butter and garlic butter sauce, two perfectly grilled king prawn with mixed salad and French fries.
It was indeed a succulent and palatable dish to savor!
▪️US Angus Sirloin Steak served with Zucchini in Red Wine Gravy▪️[HK$178]
The US Angus sirloin steak itself was pretty juicy and tender; stacked up with crisp new potato, eggplant slices, zucchini slices and vine tomatoes, and served with a dainty red wine gravy on the side as well.
// 10% Service Charge //

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank foodpraiser
Reviewed 11 December 2020 via mobile

I had stayed in ibis Sheung Wan for several time in this year for its convenient location. Staff are always friendly and helpful!
I’ve booked my stay in really short notice this time and they could still prepare the room in the way I normally request (I didn’t make my regular request for this time due to short preparation time). The hotel team dose perform a great job to show their professionalism on hospitality!

The manager / senior in-charge at the front desk dose provide chance for trainee development and serve professionally. I think this shows that your company is growing steadily and perform good team spirits.

This stay is satisfying as usual! Well done!!

Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank kikic509
Jennifer Siu, Guest Services / Front Office at Ibis Hong Kong Central & Sheung Wan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 December 2020

Dear kikic509,

Thank you very much for your compliments to ibis Hong Kong Central & Sheung Wan. It is great pleasure taking care of you and learning that you had an enjoyable stay with us.

Your acknowledgement especially towards our location and staff is definitely a great motivation to all of us. We will keep striving for the excellence in offering our guests the ultimate comfort and well-being at the best price.

Thank you again for your continuous support and we all look forward to welcoming you back to our world of hospitality.

Kind Regards,