3,760 results
All reviews nathan road sky lounge oyster bar towers room spg platinum harbour view light show top floor rooftop pool nathan rd victoria harbor breakfast buffet an upgrade in tsim sha tsui the star ferry terminal business hotel easy access
Reviewed 29 August 2018

We always request Tower High Floor, Harbour View, and enjoy the amenities that come with booking, in particular the Lounge in the evenings, and the breakfasts; again, this time Wanda and her team (Coco, Robbie and Joanna) were always attentive and catered to our needs, including my Double Espresso addiction. 9day, as usual, not enough. Thanks again to the great team.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OBsiCloud
SheratonHK, Resident Manager at Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear OBsiCloud,

It is always a pleasure to hear from our happy guests and we are glad to know that you have had a delightful stay at the Towers. Your compliment is a huge encouragement for our associates and it is great to know that our team offered a great help for your stay in Hong Kong. We look forward to welcoming you again at Sheraton Hong Kong in near future.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

Well, I would like to thank the staff at the Sheraton HK Towers reception and lounge! I visit several times a year and the core staff continues to impress with there helpfulness and professionalism. Bonnie, Johnny, Wing, Joanne, Joyner, Savanna, Joanna and Rio (I'm sure I missed some names and for that I apologize) are the greatest and I cannot wait to come back this fall!

Kindest Regards,
Bryan Gray

Dear Bee g,

Thank you for choosing Sheraton Hong Kong! We are delighted to know you've enjoyed our hospitality during your stay in Hong Kong. I'm very proud to learn the team has always taken the extra step to deliver the very best experience to our guests. We will definitely share your kind words with the team and we very much look forward to welcoming your return this fall.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

We had 5 stays at 4 Marriott properties throughout Hong Kong and Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur and Borneo). I was blown away with all of the properties except this Sheraton. Unfortunately this stay was just okay. All other properties recognized my platinum status with lovely suite upgrades. This property did not provide an upgrade and there was no recognition of my status at all. Additionally the club was as previously described - tiny and just meh. It didn't open for coffee until 7 which is quite late and the evening snacks were minimal and not very tasty. I stayed at the JW Marriott on HK Island and was absolutely blown away with both the upgrade and the club. The Sheraton totally pales in comparison. I would not stay at this property again. I am very disappointed and sincerely hope that in the future the Sheraton Hong Kong ups their game else they are not even worthy of competing with other Marriott properties in HK.

Dear hamrickpa,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review with us.

As much as we are committed to reward our invaluable SPG guests with enhanced room upon check-in, we appreciate your kind understanding it is subject to on-day occupancy and might not be available during your stay as all guest rooms of higher categories were fully occupied. On your next stay, please do not hesitate to contact us regarding your room preference prior to your arrival so that we could better prepare for your stay. Upholding our commitment to provide a memorable experience with exceptional service, we hope to have an opportunity to better your experience with us whenever your travels bring you back to Hong Kong.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

I couldn't believe how old this hotel was, really showing its age and badly in need of a full refit. I was totally unimpressed with this hotel ad frankly its one of the worst Ive 5 Star hotels Ive ever stayed in. The rooms are "tired" and not airy, almost dark and uninviting. I certainly would never stay there again. I am a SPG card holder and was placed on an SPG floor so I assume the ordinary floors are worse! This hotel is also very expensive and given its poor condition and lack of ambience, its terrible value for money. Don't waste a cent on the Sheraton Hong Kong, they are much better hotels in Hong Kong for less money.

Room Tip: I suggest you don't stay at Sheraton Hong Kong unless its been renovated
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear dkinsman,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your review with us.
Please rest assured your comments are being taken seriously and your feedback will be very useful for the planning of our upcoming development.
Should travel bring you back to Hong Kong, please do not hesitate to contact us in advance so that we could better prepare for your stay. We very much look forward to the opportunity to serve you again to regain your confidence with us.

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Room definitely feeling the age, very minimal, was upgraded to harbour view room which was nice as I am a SPG platinum member but there was no amenity in the room except for an apple and pear and the SPG platinum lounge is basically a room with coffee machine and a fridge and computer, so there was no club access offered. Swimming pool is very small, more like a plunge pool and service for check in and check out was efficient but cold. Location is great if you need to be in tst but would not recommend it for anything else

Dear liski138,

Thank you for taking your precious time to share your review with us.
We genuinely value our SPG members and we have dedicated the SPG Lounge for our loyal supportive members. Your comment on the lounge is well received and please rest assured that we will take that into consideration in our future development planning.

The team and I are looking forward to the opportunity to serve you on your next visit to Hong Kong!