Boy is Hong Kong expensive for hotels, we stayed at Sherton Hotel & Towers on Nathan Rd, in a corner room on the 14th floor, facing the harbour. Not as exxie as Intercontinental but gee HK is expensive.
Breakfasts were great at the little restaurant downstairs, and had western breakfasts... my personal taste not taken with the bacon ( crispy and shattered), but some people like that.
Had only three days, saw the Big Buddah ( long trip and the cable car was closed), was it worth it.. yes. The Peak, lots of people get their early AM, we arrived at 10:30. Enjoyed the harbour views the ride across the harbour. We saw the maids day in central HK, with all the maids out socialising.
Absolutely recommend the hotel, bed King size was great had great nights sleep. Loved Moretons Steak House, we had the best best steak I have had in absolutely years, infact I think ever....
Memorable... I would not go for the shopping I thought the prices were more expensive that Aus.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers is at the top of Kowloon’s Gold Mile. Located along Victoria Harbour, we’re in the business and shopping district, near the ferry terminal and Mass Transit Railway (MTR.) Hong Kong International Airport is 35 minutes away.Sleek and airy, 782 guest rooms and suites are a great place to relax, work, or play. Many offer a postcard view of Victoria Harbour. Sheraton Towers features a private reception on Level 16, exclusive Towers Lounge, and Towers concierge. Join Starwood Preferred Guest membership for free and enjoy complimentary in-room internet when you book on our official website! All 782 guest rooms are now equipped with a free smartphone device for unlimited local call and 3G data on the go during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Odigeo, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, Ctrip TA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel And Towers
- Hong Kong Sheraton
- Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers