1,371 results
All reviews new town plaza sha tin shopping mall shatin station new territories river view huge mall airport bus steam room department store free shuttle rooms are large convenient location chinese restaurant hk island house keeping easy access
Reviewed 20 November 2015

Wonderful hotel right in the Shatin New Town Plaza, a bustling modern shopping center with hundreds of shops and numerous restaurants. A short walk from Shatin metro (train) station, also right on bus routes to everywhere. Rooms are spacious, with clean modern decor. Gym is well-equipped, with a lovely pool. Definitely THE place to stay in Hong Kong!

Stayed: November 2015
1  Thank Kriss B
Carman C, General Manager at Royal Park Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2015

Dear Kriss B,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and providing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear of all your positive comments on our hotel location which is next to mall and MTR station. Your compliment on our hotel room facilities and recreation facilities are highly appreciated. once again, thank you for staying with us whilst you are in Hong Kong, my colleagues and myself are look forward to having the opporutnity to welcoming you back to our hotel in future. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

As this trip is for my big day (wedding). I feel disappointed there is no any special offer for me. Even just a small cake. And for the check-in time I had made a phone confirmation at 1:00pm. But finally, i need to wait for 2 hours to get the room.

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Alex8888888888,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and providing feedback on TripAdvisor. Concerned staff had been reprimanded on the issue and please accept our sincere apologies on all the inconvenience caused to you. Hopefully we can have another opporunity to serve you in the future. Should you plan to visit our hotel again, please do not hesitate to contact the undersigned for arrangement. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 16 November 2015

The facilities in the hotel is great, my kids enjoyed the heated swimming pool, the room is huge and the beds are comfortable. The breakfast is nothing spectacular. I guess for the price you pay, this is very reasonable.

Stayed: March 2015
1  Thank bettygoh23

Dear bettygoh203,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and providing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to read of all the positive comments you've mentioned in your review. Your comment on our room and recreation facilities are appreciated. It was always nice to learnt guest enjoy their stay with us and we are look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel in future. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

A great hotel situated in Sha Tin. I stayed here for business and enjoyed my stay. There is a very big shopping mall just opposite the Hotel where you can shop till you drop and find several Restaurants and a super market. The metro is a 5 min walk which will bring you to Central within 45 min with 2 stop overs. You can also take a shuttle to Tsim Sha Tsui wich is only a 20 min drive and it is for free. Enjoy your stay!

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled on business

Dear Ferry J,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and providing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to read your positive comments on our hotel location which is next to a big mall and connected to Metro station for your convenient. Look forward to having the opportunity to welcoming you back to our hotel in future. Wish you all the best.

Reviewed 12 November 2015

Nice world class hotel over Mon Kon East MTR station. The hotel is very modern and clean, it has also access to a mall with most high quality brands. Personnel is very kind. Location however may be some how off for tourism convenience, however, easy MTR access covers that issue.

Stayed: November 2015

Dear Jorge C,
Thank you for your recent stay with us and providing your feedback on TripAdvisor. I am glad to hear of all your positive comments about our hotel and look forward to have the opporutnity to welcoming oyu to our hotel in future. Wish you all the best.

Best Regards