1,475 results
All reviews grand room bali bar night market jordan mtr station platinum room temple street the penthouse jade market ladies market free wifi egg station family room top floor breakfast room breakfast was included free calls excellent location
Reviewed 11 October 2016

We visited HK for a week and had booked our room for the entire length of the stay at Nathan Hotel. Check-in formalities were OK but definitely needs improvement. We were quite happy with the room considering how spacious it was compared to other hotels in HK. The location was great as it is just a stone's throw away from Jordan MTR station.

However, the Air Conditioner in the room was very noisy and the controls unclear. The thing that put us off most was their restraint service. The waiters barely know a word of English and are not great in service. We placed our order with a waiter and asked him to deliver it to our room. He nodded and went away without taking our room number citing he would check and get back to us (with great difficulty). We were literally sitting there for 45 minutes with no response. Frustrated, we spoke to the restaurant manager and then the waiter comes back and asks for our room number. It was a horrible experience. Food is awful, pricey and so not worth it.
Another thing was the inefficiency of the staff. The phone in our room started ringing in the middle of the night for a couple of times and when we checked with the reception about this they said it was a mistake.
Check-out process was such a pain. We handed our international debit card and specified it was not credit; the lady at the reception still goofed up by swiping it as a credit card. We then had to pay by cash. Considering all this, if we were to go back to HK sometime again, we would think twice about staying at Nathan Hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms above 11th floor are quieter
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 195nikim
Nathan_Hotel, Director of Sales at Nathan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2016

Dear 195nikim,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. We give the utmost importance to our guest comments as they help us improve, and continually provide the best guest experience possible. We are very sorry to hear about your experience on your recent stay, we have shared them with our senior management team to review and consider for improvement.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly should I can be of any further assistance.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

Super cute hotel at an awesome rate. It has a decent restaurant. there is massage next to the hotel, creepy but I felt safe though. There was a corner store not too far away and a major Shopping Center. most recommended and i definitely stay again here in the future

• Stayed: November 2015, travelled solo

Dear chanlyn,

Reviewed 3 October 2016

Hong Kong is known for having small hotel rooms, especially for 3 star hotels. But that wasn't my experience when I booked a premier room at Nathan Hotel for 3 days and two nights last September.

I arrived a bit late due to a late afternoon flight from Chengdu, China. Upon arrival, the hotel lobby was able to quickly check me in my room. The concierge staff who assisted me with my luggages was very friendly.. He gave me a quick tour and instruction of the room and reminded me about the free Smart Phone that I can use.

I got a room at the 9th Floor and it was BIG! It had a living area with TV, and adjacent to it is the king sized bed room with another TV. Each TV had a DVD player, and there were even some DVD songs in case one is interested. Nathan Hotel is starting to feel old but the rooms are well maintained. Another good thing about my room - it's beside the lounge room at the 9F where you can use the PC and internet for free, and it had juice drinks and snacks for free. There were books and magazines but they are a bit old.. Thus I recommend that the Hotel would replace them with more current magazines and books.

Breakfast was at the roof deck, and was Asian and American. For a 3 star hotel, it was a good breakfast buffet - I like the assortment of Fruits, plus the dishes - Rice, Noodle, Bacon, Pork & Beans, Egg stand, etc.

Outside the hotel, I was able to use the Smart phone as my map and internet. I was told that I can make free calls as well to HK, US, Singapore.. etc.. But there wasn't anyone for me to call :) Still, their smart phone was very useful.

If you are at the Kowloom Area and looking for a 3-4 star place to stay, go ahead and book at Nathan Hotel. Its very near the MTR as well, and just outside is the free Airport shuttle (K1) that brings people to and from the Kowloon Station.

Room Tip: Get rooms at the 9F (easy access to lounge) - 903. Use their smart / handy phone when outside the hotel for internet and free calls.
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled solo

Dear Denmar_Ong,

Many thanks for taking valuable time and effort in writing us review. We can't be more pleased than having you impressed so much by our guest services team. I am so pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us at Nathan Hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Do let me know if I may personally assist with any future reservation.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Wow!!! I'm so impressed with the location and the hotel itself, I just had to post my review while I'm here in this awesome room. Yes, I said awesome! I'm here with my daughter and she said the same thing. We did a bit of shopping on Temple Street which is right around the corner and went to a few more shops here in Hong Kong. We are thoroughly enjoying ourselves. Coming back to a hotel where we feel safe and secure. A great big thumbs up Nathan Hotel. The staff were on point! Enjoying my one night stay. I WILL be back. Sent some photos of the room. It's located right off Nathan Road.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family

Dear Berniece T,

What a wonderful review! Many thanks for taking the time and effort in writing us review. I am delighted to learn that you enjoyed your stay with us at Nathan Hotel. I will surely share it with my team. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Great location to MTR, to great local food and to local shopping. Front desk offered an upgrade to a suite. Suite was big unlike typical HK rooms. Previous stay at this same hotel without an upgrade also proved that this hotel has large comfortable rooms. Extremely good value!

Room Tip: Facing the Nathan Road...
  • Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business

Dear Gielock,

Thank you so much for sharing your stay experience with all of us here. We are so pleased to learn that you had a great stay with us at Nathan Hotel and especially enjoyed the hotel guest room we provided. We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Please do not hesitate to contact us directly should we can be of any further assistance.