Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
USD 136
USD 97
Trip.com
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 149/night.

USD 296
USD 277
USD 158
USD 132
CrownePlaza.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 162/night.

USD 338
USD 297
  • Restaurant
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
USD 275
USD 182
USD 157
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 183/night.

Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
USD 115
USD 95
Hotel Direct
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 111/night.

Royal View Hotel(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
USD 101
USD 80
Priceline
2,578 results
All reviewsvictoria parktin haurooftop poolcauseway bayexecutive parlourvic's bara harbour view roommtr stationminute walkan executive suiteoctopus cardstandard roomtop floorhotel bartram stoppublic transportairport express
Reviewed 23 November 2006

Stayed at the Metropark for 10 nights having booked the long stay package through their website. It was in a Harbour view room.

Had two take a room with two single beds for two nights even though i confirmed all my requests, including a double bed a week previous. But i was just glad they had a room ready for us at 9pm in the evening after a long day travelling.

The room itself was okay, just your typical 3 star setup. Was clean, reasonably quiet with a good view. We didnt feel that it was that small either.

The hotel itself was fine, the staff where always friendly. Wasnt impressed by our meal in the restaurant and we didnt venture into the bar for a drink either due to the terrible singers that performed every night, im glad i couldnt hear them from my room!.

Location wise it was alright for the first few days but then the walk to the MTR got a bit tiresome. And the hotel just seemed a bit out of the way. But there was plenty transport alternatives around like the trams and buses.

All in all i feel we got what we payed for, so in that respect the hotel done its job. I'd defintely go for something a bit closer to the main areas of HK island next time.

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple
12  Thank HMFC
Reviewed 21 November 2006

hi

stayed here for 4 nights mid Nov 2006. hotel is great for price and is well located near the MTR. overall no probs

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
8  Thank TravellerUK77
Reviewed 20 November 2006

My husband and I made our first visit to Hong Kong this month and wanted to stay in a nicer hotel that we could afford (as twenty-somethings, this is very important!). We researced and learned of the Metropark. After reading reviews on this site and others, we opted for the Metropark. We had read about the small room sizes, so we opted for the Long Stay Package, which included a suite and club service! It was WORTH the extra cost!

Every morning we had a great breakfast at either the Panorama Louge or Cafe du Parc. Both were good, especially since they were included. I was impressed by the size of our room, including how clean and modern it was. We enjoyed having space for ourselves and our purchases!

We did not use the workout room, but the rooftop pool offers an amazing view, and I imagine it would have been ten times better if the week had not been overcast!

The staff was always helpful and kind. I especially enjoyed the service in the Panorama Lounge and would not recommend this hotel without upgrading for that service. Having cocktails and appetizers every evening was wonderful. Having access to the internet (especially after a big football weekend in the states) was great for keeping up with things back home.

If we return, we will definitely stay at the Metropark again!

• Stayed: November 2006, travelled as a couple
10  Thank runkdh
Reviewed 19 November 2006

I had booked my double, harbour view room here well in advance of our stay and arrived duly knackered from our journey from the UK at about 9am. Our booking included our 10 year old daughter making three persons in all. The rooms were described as for '3 persons maximum' on the confirmation booking.

I had e-mailed ahead to see if we could get an early room as we were arriving early and Metrpark said they would do their best to comply. Our room wasn't ready but we were told it would be ready in about half an hour. We were asked if we would like to go for a walk etc but we were too tired so just sat and waited...or rather stood and waited. There are only two seats in the entire reception area, which occupies two floors, so that would be my first gripe. I would really have loved a sit down but couldn't.

When our room was finally allocated about an hour later it was obvious on entering that it was inadequate for two adults and one child as there was only one small double bed in place. I went to complain and was told that all the rooms were only big enough for two people. When I said that they had accepted a booking for three people and showed them the written evidence of this I was then offered the opportunity of upgrading at 900 HK $ per night to an 'exceutive room'. When I made it clear that it was their obligation to find me a room for three people and that I would not be parting with any further hard earned cash they then decided I could have a 'larger double room' that would accommodate an extra bed for my daughter. I inspected this room and found that although small it would at least provide somewhere to sleep for 2 nights so accepted the room.

The room we eventually got was a harbour view double ie. the type of room I had booked and paid for initially. The first room offered was actually a side harbour view but perhaps they didn't think I would notice!

The braodband was easy to use and was useful to me

The cafe, restaurant seem to have taken on the 'bandit' license of reception and we were held to ransome for three Hot chocolates that cost the equivalent of a good meal in any reasonable restaurant in HK

All in all a bad experience that means I will never stay here again. A bit of the beaten path also.

Be on your guard and take all your paper work with you

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled with family