was there during the chinese new year (cny) period and was really impressed with the hotel services, amenities and especially the view. Breathtaking view of the hk shoreline at eye level... simply fascinating
however, the location is rather inconvenient during a festive season like the cny as throngs of people will be gathered around the hotel just to view the fireworks... and the cops in hk are not exactly helping...
in fact, i had to check in late and not being a guest at the point in time when the fireworks started means i have to painstakingly squeeze through the crowd... never again...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Deemed one of the world's top hotels, InterContinental Hong Kong is renowned for its dramatic location on the Kowloon waterfront, with spectacular views of Victoria Harbour and Hong Kong Island. Located in the Tsim Sha Tsui area, the hotel is convenient to Kowloon's business, entertainment and shopping districts. A wide range of excursions and activities are within a short distance and getting around every part of the city is easy. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, lastminute.com.au, Agoda, IHG, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your InterContinental Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Intercontinental