USD 164
USD 130
  • Restaurant
Kew Green Hotel Wanchai Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
USD 193
USD 147
Trip.com
USD 307
USD 273
USD 178
USD 161
  • Pool
Royal Plaza Hotel(Hong Kong)
USD 190
USD 148
Agoda.com
Hotel ICON(Hong Kong)
USD 308
USD 219
Hotel ICON Official Website
  • Pool
Cordis, Hong Kong(Hong Kong)
USD 225
USD 208
Cordis Official
USD 278
USD 243
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Dorsett Mongkok Hong Kong(Hong Kong)(Great Value!)
USD 144
USD 118
Hotel Direct
5,363 results
All reviewsbetween flightsarrivals hallconnecting flighthour layoveran early morning flightlong flightovernight staycovered walkwaythe executive loungeone night stayshort walkshort stayconvenient locationchecking inlate checkyour luggageclub floor
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I stayed here because I missed my flight ... the c/I line was way too long but it happens I guess for airport hotels and I got late check out so I am very happy... anyway the staff is very nice and friendly!!! Had few issues with my charging port and they came and fix it all for me ! The only issue was that not all staff members who came to help could speak English so we used gestures but I am so happy they solved my problems!! And again - THEY ARE very cute and nice and service minded ! Also they blow my mind with sandwich that I order from room service manu - just amazing - amazing chef ! And very good service!!! Love this hotel ! Room is also really good :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
RAH_HK, 總經理 at Regal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Regal Airport Hotel!

We sincerely apologize for the issues about the charging port you experienced. We are delighted that you were satisfied with the way it was handled by our associates. Also, we are delighted to receive your kind words about having an enjoyable stay at our hotel. Your comments are indeed valuable to us, as they help us in our committed effort to exceed guest expectations and create value at every encounter.

We will be most honored if we could once again be of service to you on your next visit.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Convenient and - if booked early enough - also not too expensive Airport Hotel. Stayed in this hotel already a couple of times. Rooms are ok, restaurant quality (Japanese this time) also very good but not a low cost exercise.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with RegalHotel.com

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for such a devoted and faithful review. It's fantastic that we have your continuous support. We will be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

First of all, compared to other airport hotels that I have been to, Regal's price for a standard room is absolutely fine. I write this because of quite a few comments here that express the opposite.
If your stay in Hong Kong is nothing more than a 24 to 36 hour lay-over, staying at Regal certainly is a very good option. Within just under 30 minutes you reach Hong Kong Island - tickets can be bought at the reception of the hotel. Furthermore, and I personally regard this as a considerable advantage, here it's comparably quiet. Furthermore, you may also enjoy the pool and the nice garden on the 5th floor.
If I come back to Hong Kong, I will most likely stay at Regal again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Regal Airport Hotel! We are delighted to receive your kind words about having an enjoyable stay at our hotel. Your comments are indeed valuable to us, as they help us in our committed effort to exceed guest expectations and create value at every encounter.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Another great stay at the Regal Airport hotel, the staff always go out of their way to accommodate early check in and concierge is very helpful with holding luggage if necessary. Also worthwhile buying the Airport Express Train tickets at Concierge, I bought day returns and they were a bit cheaper than at the airport. The spa is also great.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We will be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The hotel is good for those who are visiting or participating in the exhibitions in the Asia World Expo venue which is walking distance or one station by the airport express train from within the Airport. The hotel is situated right inside the airport area which makes it the most convenient.

Room Tip: The hotel is good for a business or a transit visit to hong kong
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
RAH_HK, 總經理 at Regal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018