5,549 results
All reviews between flights arrivals hall connecting flight hour layover an early morning flight long flight covered walkway an overnight stay executive floor stayed one night executive club short stay convenient location checking in late check your luggage an upgrade
Reviewed 28 December 2015

This hotel (if you get there) may well be fine. But its website is terrible if you book through it. I wanted to book a room for the day only as I had a long layover in HKG. The website says you can do this but there is no booking option for less than a full day. OK, I did this. The website prominently said you could just walk over from Terminal 1 --- meaning, the hotel is *in* the airport. I paid online; the fee was non-refundable, but that was okay, I planned on resting at the hotel for sure. When I got there, however, I found that you have to go through immigration to get to the hotel -- this is usually not the case for several other airport hotels in Asian cities I have transited through, and, what is really annoying, is that there was NO mention of this requirement anywhere on the website. Not having a visa for HKG, I could not use the hotel room. Had I known that I needed to go through immigration, I would not have booked. I let the hotel know by email why I had not showed up, and also letting them know that their website had not been informative, they sent a nice note thanking me for my suggestion but telling me that the room fee was 100% non-refundable anyway. Travelers should be careful before booking online -- not clear what other key information may be missing in such cases.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank mamakabir
RAH_HK, General Manager at Regal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2015

Dear Guest

Thank you for your email. Your comments and suggestions are much appreciated as they are indeed crucial in supporting our improvement efforts.

We would be most honoured if we could once again be of service to you on your next visit. Thank you very much and we look forward to having you back at the Regal Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 28 December 2015

Normally my wife and I avoid airport hotels as we would prefer to part of a city rather than the city's airport.
However, there is one exception we regularly make - The Regal Airport Hotel in Hong Kong.
We regularly transit through Hong Kong and the Regal Airport has become part of our transit strategy. Over the years since the new airport opened, the staff have become warmer, more friendly and today the total service experience is excellent. Recently on check-in we had a problem with our booking. A miss-communication has occurred when I had made the original reservation and our booking was in a different month.
How they dealt with this problem when they were already fully booked, was impressive and showed the depth of their ability to serve.
If you can afford the extra for their Executive Club floors, everything is even better.
He highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest

Thank you for the great review of your stay! We strive to serve the best to every of our guests and we are glad to see those efforts make it a different in your stay.

We are delighted that we had the opportunity to be at your service and we look forward to welcoming you back at Regal Airport Hotel. With warm regards from the Asia's Most Exciting City!

Reviewed 27 December 2015

Outstanding service from staff. Good breakfast each day in upper floor restaurant. Great restaurant/lounge on top floors for late evening. Many, many restaurants and bars within walking distance. Also massages. Convenience store right next door. Daytime - a bit loud should you need to sleep,but good at night. Room - not big, but big enough. After all, you will only sleep there. Extra clean! Again, great staff!
Thank you, from Walter.

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with RegalHotel.com
RAH_HK, General Manager at Regal Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2015

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for the amazing review! We will be delighted to welcome you back to our hotel very soon!

Reviewed 27 December 2015 via mobile

Booked this place for a few hours stay whilst in transit in HK in way to Europe. Easy check-in and decent sized clean room. Toiletries (including toothbrushes) provided in room. Very conveniently located - you need to pass through customs/ immigration but is less than 5 min walk from terminal.

Would definitely recommend for families with kids for stretch/ lie down/ shower whilst in transit at HK.

Did not use restaurants or in room dining.

Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family

Reviewed 27 December 2015

The location is great, just next of the airport. just take a bus, there were a lot of places to eat and drink nearby on . it was easy for shopping, eating...etc.

The rooms were clean and had everything you needed, although dirty water flows out through the drain of the bathtub is very very very slow. But it's not a big deal!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled as a couple