As usual the Shangri La was at its best. My favourite hotel chain that never fails to disappoint. Check in was hassle free, the lady at reception escorting me to my room and explaining the facilities etc. The bellboy that brought my bags to my room was very helpful with local information and showed a genuine desire that I enjoyed my short stay in Hong Kong.The rooms are of a good size and very comfortable, the location is excellent . My first time in Hong Kong for some time but now I know exactly where I will be staying when I come back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the legendary Victoria Harbour, the award-winning Kowloon Shangri-La boasts 688 spacious and elegant guestrooms with modern conveniences and luxurious comfort. Five acclaimed food and beverage outlets, including a Michelin-starred Chinese restaurant, together with a sophisticated lounge and a chic bar, offer a range of exquisite cuisines. The Mass Transit Railway is just right next door, and the Airport Express stations and Star Ferry are only minutes away from the hotel, enhancing its already prime location as the hub of business, shopping and entertainment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Shangri-La Hotels and Resorts, lastminute.com.au, Priceline, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Agoda, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Hotelopia and getaroom.com so you can book your Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hotel Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hong Kong
- Shangri La Hotel Hong Kong
- Kowloon Shangri-La Hong Kong