I stay at the Excelsior quite often. The hotel is decent in all regards, and has recently undergone some renovations. I love staying in Causeway Bay, and this hotel provides good value in that location. Nothing is cheap in Hong Kong. But the service is pretty good, the views from the rooms are nice, and there is lot to do within a few minutes walk of the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the heart of Causeway Bay, the shopping centre of Hong Kong Island, The Excelsior, Hong Kong is only a five-minute drive from the city's central business district and 40 minutes by MTR from Hong Kong International Airport. The hotel features five exclusive Executive Floors with a private lounge, a fully equipped business centre, a state-of-the-art Fitness Centre featuring advanced fitness equipment and dedicated spa facilities, as well as extensive meeting and banquet facilities. Every guestroom is equipped with a free smartphone with unlimited Internet access, complimentary local and international calls to five countries. Perfect for business and leisure travellers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Ctrip TA so you can book your The Excelsior, Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Excelsior, Hong Kong Hotel Hong Kong
- Mandarin Oriental Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hotel Hong Kong
- Excelsior Hong Kong