Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 September 2012

We arrived in the middle of night, but since the hotel has good location, we didn't have hard time to found it. Do not be fooled by the building look because the rooms are so cozy inside...
We would definitely come back here if we go to Hong Kong again!!!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank sho3gal
Reviewed 12 September 2012

CWB Inn exceeded my expectations. It was in the most convenient location right smack in the middle of Causeway Bay. Times Square (crawling distance), Sogo, Hysan Place, Ikea, Lee Garden, etc. were just within a few minutes walk. MTR Station was just conveniently nearby. It was also surrounded by convenience stores for your quick needs. Restaurants and cafes were everywhere.

Aside from the most convenient booking I've ever had, perfect location (I love the Island side!), the no hassle self check-in, the best part for me was that it was impeccably clean. You can judge by the room's smell that it was definitely clean. At the end of a long day with your numbing feet, it was such a relief to ease into to a really clean bathroom (w/ hot/cold water), the freshest bed linens and the most comfortable bed. I had the soundest sleep and hardly heard noise from the street below or the other guest rooms. And the rooms were completely furnished with just what we need. Definitely staying there next time. I highly recommend CWB Inn!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
9  Thank Mumsicles
Reviewed 12 September 2012

the location was really great! near to MTR, right in front of trem station. the price was cheap also, i think it was the cheapest budget hotel in hong kong. the room was quite small but very clean and safe. will definitely stay in here again if i come by to hong kong again!

Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank anjanindy
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We are definitely staying here again for all our future trips to Hong Kong! The place is located on the second floor of a building right in front of Times Square, so you can't beat the location. It's near the MTR station exits, within walking distance of the shopping malls and shops, and also right in front of a tram station if you want to take one going to Wan Chai or Central.

We were pleasantly surprised at the wonderful interiors of the room. It was well-lighted, simply and elegantly decorated, and maximized the cramped space with shelves and built-in closets. Cleanliness was also a high priority since we saw someone clean everyday. I cannot express how much we loved this place!

It was really convenient to be at the heart of Causeway and within MTR stations away from all the major tourist and shopping spots. For breakfast, there's a McDonalds nearby but we recommend the Red Ant Restaurant which is a couple of steps away at Sharp Street, for HKD26 per meal you can get a nicely brewed cup of coffee with a huge toast, bacon, sausage, and eggs. There are also a lot of eateries nearby so you won't run out of options.

What we didn't like was the hallway on the second floor before you reach the guest house. Since it's beside an Indian restaurant, the hallway always seemed oily and smelled of food. But if you don't mind passing by it everyday, once you key in the passcodes to get inside the guest house you'll instantly forget the unpleasantness outside. Once inside the guest house, you have to key in another set of codes to enter your room, this apart from the codes to get inside the building on the ground floor, so no worries about security.

All in all, we highly recommend this place!

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
3  Thank beasibs
Reviewed 8 September 2012

First of all I would like to answer the question from Marcythia26 that there is a pull out bed in room 1. You can see there is a gap under the mattress and the drawers of the bed on the picture. The drawer part is the child's bed. Amazing, they make use of all the space.
The owner of the inn is very accommodating and nice with my changing of stay (remind you I made the change 3 weeks before) and payment is very easy and secure. At first I was worried about the access codes since there is no reception. There were no problems at all, very easy to access to each entrance. We arrived the night when Hong Kong hit by typhoon, No. 8 signal was raised right after we done our dinner. Lucky that the inn is close to everywhere and we have enough time to buy water and sweet soup downstairs. Room is spotless, clean, neat and quite exactly what you see from the pictures. It was very hot and humid in Hong Kong but the air conditioning is excellent and you can adjust to your needs. Bed are very comfortable, we have no problem to fall asleep. Internet and Wi-Fi are very fast. The cleaning lady is very nice and a hard worker, she did a very good job of cleaning the room and we oversaw her kneeing down to vacuum under the bed from other room. Honestly, I really don’t think is a big deal, it is just the hot water is not hot or warm enough for the second person after the first person went for a bath. I absolutely will go back there next time and will pass the words to all my friends and relatives.

Date of stay: August 2012