We stayed at this hotel for three days from 12th to 14th December . To our delight upon arrival our room was upgraded to a suite which turned out very nice - a bedroom & lounge/dining area with a large flat screen in both areas . This hotel is situated just west of Central - 2mins from the MTR 15mins from Soho (the best night life ) and 15 mins from the piers . It is a boutique hotel with only 55 rooms and has a tiny reception area so the service feels very personal and we agreed the staff were very helpful and friendly ! Contrary to what we had read the breakfast buffet was excellent , freshly ground coffee scrambled eggs and prawn dumplings was my favourite but there was everything you would expect on a breakfast menu except mushrooms & bacon ! Our bags were collected & stored on our final day and a shower room offered before we caught our flight . It wasn't at the cheap end of the spectrum for price but we felt it offered something different in a good location and turned out value got money . Would highly recommend this hotel .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Wotif.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, lastminute.com.au, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong