Decided to stay in a boutique hotel on the Island and were not disappointed with our decision to stay at the Mercer. Staff were courteous and helpful. We liked all the quirky features throughout our apartment on level 31, but not the glass door on the bathroom!
The hotel is exceptionally well located to the mid level restaurants and bars and Central.
Would not hesitate to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Ctrip TA, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong