All reviews sheung wan free mini bar boutique hotel bedroom apartment walking distance nespresso machine business trip small kitchen macau ferry dim sum handy phone free breakfast free calls would stay here again two blocks location is great minute walk
Reviewed 7 November 2012

The helped with the early check-in at 7am by giving us an upgrade for a suite for a fee... The room was large and very nice... Many complaints about the glass walled bathroom, but they had blinds... Great location - very central - markets nearby and shopping malls, metro one block away... Really liked the breakfast - eggs and such plus chinese style... Helpful staff... No complaints... We booked via Booking.com and they proce they quoted was not accurate - there was a $600 HK dollar difference due to daily service charges and tax which I think is more a slieght of hand by Booking.com - "lowest price" indeed!

Room Tip: We were in a suite - it was very nice...
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 November 2012

This hotel is in a good location, near Soho, Hollywood road, so you can reach the restaurant and bar area by 10 minutes walking. It's clean, comfortable, but in my opinion not worth the price. Anyway, check in very fast, rooms are stylish and spacious. Nice stay.

Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 6 November 2012

Was doubtful of my choice when the taxi driver from the airport had no idea where the hotel was.
However, although the entrance was small the greeting from staff was very re-assuring. I found my upgraded room to a studio apartment was fantastic and everything from there on was wonderful. Location, at first, a little worrying for a woman travelling solo but my fears were groundless. All in all I had a wonderful time and would look to stay here again.

Room Tip: Have no idea of the orientation of my room and the outlook was not inspiring but it was very quiet on the 17th floor.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank 961bonniem
Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

This is the 4th time in 16 months that we stayed at the mercer hotel . Once again we enjoyed the convenience of the location and the comfortable rooms. We love the Nespresso Machine and the breakfasts have improved .

• Stayed: November 2012
Reviewed 31 October 2012

This is a small interesting hotel in a (becoming) trendy part of Hong Kong. Central to all the sights and amenities, the Hotel is well situated. The room is very comfortable and there was little or no street noise. OK breakfast and friendly staff. My room was large with two flat screen tvs. No real view to speak of but you would need to stay elsewhere if this is what you are after. The room is decorated in a style whi8ch is very similiar to the Hospes Group in Spain.

Recommended