Very modern, comfortable hotel. We were upgrade to a suite, room had everything you could want as a traveler. Free wifi, adapters, safe, closet, iron, 2 lcd tvs, big comfy bed, free breakfast-in-bed!!!! Only complaint would be that the bed sheets are a bit coarse (if you have sensitive skin). Stay here before the prices go up!!!
This hotel is in a very good location, reminds me of SoHo, N.Y. -- away from all the noise and touristy spots, but only minutes to all when you take the metro. A few steps from Sheung Wan MTR stop. When you arrive at HKG, take the airport express (buy the octopus card! you can use it on buses & mtr etc.) to Central station, then walk to the line that goes to Sheung Wan. Take A1 exit, turn right, walk down to 7-Eleven on corner, turn left across intersection and walk about 4 mins to hotel on corner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadines Mercer delivers contemporary luxury and comfort with large spacious rooms in the fashionable up and coming Sheung Wan area. The new boutique hotel is only 1 minute from Sheung Wan MTR station, and within easy walking distance of Central’s prime business, shopping and dining locations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, lastminute.com.au, getaroom.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Citadines Mercer Hong Kong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Mercer Hotel Hong Kong
- Citadines Mercer Hong Kong