This place is located a bit far from the city centre, but it's beside metro station and a small shopping centre, so it's pretty convenient, and the area felt safe.
The room was quite simple, but tastefully decorated with IKEA furniture. I liked the vibrant colours and the youthful feeling of the room. Everything was fresh and clean, and the staff was very friendly and helpful.
Y-Loft is a perfect place for a short stay on a budget - well worth the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Y Loft houses 148 rooms located in the Main Block and Hostel Block of Youth Square. Room selection includes Twin Rooms, as well as Twin Rooms With Balcony, Triple Rooms, House of Six, Duplex and Accessible Rooms. Equipped with full-service facilities like The Oasis, SkyTrack, common area, fitness centre and laundry marts, etc., Y Loft provides a perfect accommodation for budget travelers all over the world. It also offers concession rate to youth organization or youth activities held by non-profit organization or International Student Identity Card (ISIC) and International Youth Travel Card (IYTC) members. Y Loft has been awarded the Certificate of Excellence for three consecutive years in 2012 – 2014 and 2016 by TripAdvisor in recognition of its well-appointed facilities and the attentive service provided by staff. Y Loft further received a Bravo Badge and Certificate of Recognition from TripAdvisor and an online travel agent respectively, for delivering good levels of guest service and experience this year. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Hooroo Pty Ltd, HostelWorld, Wotif.com, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au and HotelQuickly so you can book your Y Loft (Youth Square) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- y-Loft (Youth Square) Hotel Hong Kong
- Y Loft (Youth Square) Hong Kong