I wanted a cheap but safe option so avoided the well known Mansions down the road due to reports of rats and not being safe. Paid more for a room here and its small but clean. Towels and room are cleaned daily. Great english speaking man checked me in and explained everything, including the 4 keys. Good security with 2 lock up doors before even getting to my room. Other key is for locked draw in room. Bathroom is small and annoying that shower wets everything in bathroom when you shower. not much room to put toiletries.
Feel safe though and excellent location on Cameron Road which is just off the busy Nathan Road. MRT train station is at end of road which is very handy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For travelers who are looking for a laid back and private feeling atmosphere budget accommodation in central location of Kowloon, with more than 30 years of experience and good reputation, welcome to Lee Garden Guest House. Certification of excellence from Trip Advisor of 2012 to 2014. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia APAC, Agoda, Hotels.com, Wotif.com, lastminute.com.au and Hooroo Pty Ltd so you can book your Lee Garden Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lee Garden Guest House Hotel Hong Kong
- Lee Garden Guest House Hong Kong